Protesters are now going to residential areas. Just a matter of time

Bigun

my guess is this taking place in Beverly Hills goes much better than it will some other areas.

my guess is this taking place in Beverly Hills goes much better than it will some other areas.

Why? They've proven they care zero about "allies". They will break your **** and bust your nose the same way they would if you had a MAGA hat on. These people want to watch the world burn, and to them everyone is an enemy.

Why? They've proven they care zero about "allies". They will break your **** and bust your nose the same way they would if you had a MAGA hat on. These people want to watch the world burn, and to them everyone is an enemy.

So much anger. Probably for being born.

Reactions: Bigun
Kind of like statuepoluzza was only going to remove Confederate statues?

Statue removal is supposed to result in the erasure of all history, wake me up when that happens.

Whole lot of “they’re coming for YOU and AMERICA” and very little to show for it

Reactions: kcvols1 and Mick
Because until then it’s a bunch of anxious hand-wringing and “living in fear” which you keep saying you hate

I dont care about Confederate statues. The manner in which it was done is sickening though and shouldnt be tolerated. And these thugs arent stopping at Confederate statues, which is a problem.

Because until then it’s a bunch of anxious hand-wringing and “living in fear” which you keep saying you hate
Also. I don't live in fear of these guys. Just many of us called this would be the direction they would go a few weeks ago.

Because this is what happens when you push back hard against these cowards....lol at them turning and running....

I dont care about Confederate statues. The manner in which it was done is sickening though and shouldnt be tolerated. And these thugs arent stopping at Confederate statues, which is a problem.

Yes, tearing down racist statues probably means they are going to come try and kill you and your loved ones next, or whatever the fear-mongering idea of the day is today

Oh noes they’ll probably burn down every house in the country!!!!! How many more Chicken Little threads do we need

Maybe I'm wrong, but I think the number of those killed by ANTIFA is still sitting at exactly 0.

Yes, tearing down racist statues probably means they are going to come try and kill you and your loved ones next, or whatever the fear-mongering idea of the day is today

Oh, your weak stance made you go to something I never said.

They dont want to stop at Confederate statues. And again, they didnt do it properly. They did it like 3 year old babies.

Also. I don't live in fear of these guys. Just many of us called this would be the direction they would go a few weeks ago.

Because this is what happens when you push back hard against these cowards....lol at them turning and running....

Many of you called that what would be the direction? That people would start peacefully protesting by walking down a street in Beverly Hills? Wow, we really should have been terrified

Oh, your weak stance made you go to something I never said.

They dont want to stop at Confederate statues. And again, they didnt do it properly. They did it like 3 year old babies.

I wasn’t saying you said that, FYI, that was more about this forum in general

VN Store

Back