Proof of the election fraud

I'd like to remind some of you there's no expiration date on Treason. ....and the evidence was recorded for posterity. it is my and some other's belief the overhwelming majority as of yet has never been submitted to ANY court. If I'm wrong you can continue to "no worry", but if we are correct..things are going to get super interesting as Trump's case is seen by the nation... and why they are desperate to hide it.
Expand on this …..

Link?

And by the way Biden won Michigan by over 150,000 votes, so even 11,000 votes you might claim were not legitimate, even if they were all for Biden, was about 7 % of the total needed to flip it.

The notion that some group of people was sophisticated enough to fake over 150,000 votes and get away with it and keep quiet for three years? No way. Jose.
I bet you believe 9/11 was an inside job though

What’s next? Door dash to collect votes?
Maybe. Pales in comparison to grifting millions out of their retirement money. That's he's a self proclaimed billionaire makes it even worse. Dumb and dumber doesn't remotely describe every two people who are still proudly supporting this clown.

Yeah, I'm speaking on the Donald

Link?

And by the way Biden won Michigan by over 150,000 votes, so even 11,000 votes you might claim were not legitimate, even if they were all for Biden, was about 7 % of the total needed to flip it.

The notion that some group of people was sophisticated enough to fake over 150,000 votes and get away with it and keep quiet for three years? No way. Jose.

The 11K Michigan registrations was so fake, it was caught before anyone voted. Trump actually did better in that county in 2020 as compared to 2016 (48% vs 46%)....

If my 80 year old uncle who is in a wheelchair because of polio can go out and vote, then the vast majority of people should be able to. It’s convenient. Safer and more secure than the mail.

It's very telling that you excluded increased voter participation in your response. Clearly, the GOP can't win on policy so they despise anything that has to do with increasing voter participation.

Based on the thread title and this post we should be able to wrap this topic up. But the blue cities will try it again in a few months. As popular as Joe is they may have to switch from vans to shipping containers to bring on extra votes.

They really dont have much choice. Their options are even more limited than in 2020, before many independents knew what a Biden Presidency would be like.

Nothing else is working. lawfare, Israel, Ukraine, giving away trillions in debt forgiveness. nothing

The biggest problem is that Trump never outpolled Biden a single time nationally in 2020 yet it was supposedly a super close race. Now he is outpolling him NATIONALLY by 5-6 points and by some 10-12 points. That means if there was a truly fair election today Trump would crush Biden in a landslide bigger than Reagan won. That clearly cannot be allowed to happen. But how to stop it?

I think there will be a black swan event to try to get people to rally around Biden and dems, or barring that, to swing the polls enough for a minute to at least make the steal plausible. You cannot "squeak it out" when Trump is ahead by 8 points the day before the election. Nobody will buy that. Has to be something to shift the polls closer to something they can accept.

Thats really a scary situation.

Corrupt democrat lawyer, Mark Elias at work again. The usual suspects will ridicule Powell and Wood, but noticeably silent in regards to this lying hack. The bolded statement is similar to a communist lawfare case today ...

The firm of former Clinton campaign general counsel Marc Elias has lost another election case in a spectacular fashion. The Chief Judge of the Western District of Wisconsin, James Peterson (an Obama appointee), did not just reject but ridiculed the Elias Law Group challenge to a witness requirement for absentee voting. Elias has been previously sanctioned in court and accused of lying in the Steele dossier scandal by journalists and others.
In the court’s opinion, Judge Peterson expresses disbelief at the lunacy of the Elias argument, writing:

“Normally, the court would begin by searching for other textual clues in the statute. But in this case, the most obvious problem with plaintiffs’ interpretation is that it simply does not make any sense.”

Elias featured prominently in the filings of Special Counsel John Durham. It was Elias who made the key funding available to Fusion GPS, which in turn enlisted Steele to produce his now discredited dossier on Trump and his campaign.

During the campaign, reporters did ask about the possible connection to the campaign, but Clinton campaign officials denied any involvement. Weeks after the election, journalists discovered that the Clinton campaign hid payments for the Steele dossier as “legal fees” among the $5.6 million paid to Perkins Coie.

Last edited:
They really dont have much choice. Their options are even more limited than in 2020, before many independents knew what a Biden Presidency would be like.

Nothing else is working. lawfare, Israel, Ukraine, giving away trillions in debt forgiveness. nothing

The biggest problem is that Trump never outpolled Biden a single time nationally in 2020 yet it was supposedly a super close race. Now he is outpolling him NATIONALLY by 5-6 points and by some 10-12 points. That means if there was a truly fair election today Trump would crush Biden in a landslide bigger than Reagan won. That clearly cannot be allowed to happen. But how to stop it?

I think there will be a black swan event to try to get people to rally around Biden and dems, or barring that, to swing the polls enough for a minute to at least make the steal plausible. You cannot "squeak it out" when Trump is ahead by 8 points the day before the election. Nobody will buy that. Has to be something to shift the polls closer to something they can accept.

Thats really a scary situation.
It really is. They don't care how many lives they ruin along the way either. All the left cares about is power, and they will do and say anything to obtain it.

It really is. They don't care how many lives they ruin along the way either. All the left cares about is power, and they will do and say anything to obtain it.

The scariest option is if they cannot stop the election of Trump, there may be a "kinetic action" attempt. While it is hard for me to accept that some might go so far, I have been hearing from a number of people who think its a possibility and some who think it is likely. These are not people particularly close to the situation but that for anyone to truly believe that, we have really fallen far in our body politic.

Such action would be a disaster of epic proportions, hard even to describe in its impact. I recently saw the movie Civil War and the above scenario is one that absolutely could set it off. People are so divided right now. No matter which side wins in Nov, the other side will not accept it.

The scariest option is if they cannot stop the election of Trump, there may be a "kinetic action" attempt. While it is hard for me to accept that some might go so far, I have been hearing from a number of people who think its a possibility and some who think it is likely. These are not people particularly close to the situation but that for anyone to truly believe that, we have really fallen far in our body politic.

Such action would be a disaster of epic proportions, hard even to describe in its impact. I recently saw the movie Civil War and the above scenario is one that absolutely could set it off. People are so divided right now. No matter which side wins in Nov, the other side will not accept it.
They'll try to whack Trump if he wins, or it looks like a victory for him is imminent.

Rubes too stupid to realize they got played by a sinister liar. Sad.

January 6th is way down the list of important issues in the upcoming election according to recent polls of voters. Even so, the same polls show Independents think Biden is a bigger threat to Democracy than Trump. However, if copying and pasting opinions from a Ukrainian helps you cope with the fact that Biden is behind in every swing state then you do you. It's not sad and pathetic looking at all.............

VN Store

Back