Proof of the election fraud

I'd like to remind some of you there's no expiration date on Treason. ....and the evidence was recorded for posterity. it is my and some other's belief the overhwelming majority as of yet has never been submitted to ANY court. If I'm wrong you can continue to "no worry", but if we are correct..things are going to get super interesting as Trump's case is seen by the nation... and why they are desperate to hide it.
Expand on this …..

Link?

And by the way Biden won Michigan by over 150,000 votes, so even 11,000 votes you might claim were not legitimate, even if they were all for Biden, was about 7 % of the total needed to flip it.

The notion that some group of people was sophisticated enough to fake over 150,000 votes and get away with it and keep quiet for three years? No way. Jose.
I bet you believe 9/11 was an inside job though

What’s next? Door dash to collect votes?
Maybe. Pales in comparison to grifting millions out of their retirement money. That's he's a self proclaimed billionaire makes it even worse. Dumb and dumber doesn't remotely describe every two people who are still proudly supporting this clown.

Yeah, I'm speaking on the Donald

Link?

And by the way Biden won Michigan by over 150,000 votes, so even 11,000 votes you might claim were not legitimate, even if they were all for Biden, was about 7 % of the total needed to flip it.

The notion that some group of people was sophisticated enough to fake over 150,000 votes and get away with it and keep quiet for three years? No way. Jose.

The 11K Michigan registrations was so fake, it was caught before anyone voted. Trump actually did better in that county in 2020 as compared to 2016 (48% vs 46%)....

If my 80 year old uncle who is in a wheelchair because of polio can go out and vote, then the vast majority of people should be able to. It’s convenient. Safer and more secure than the mail.

It's very telling that you excluded increased voter participation in your response. Clearly, the GOP can't win on policy so they despise anything that has to do with increasing voter participation.

VN Store

Back