Proof of the election fraud

I'd like to remind some of you there's no expiration date on Treason. ....and the evidence was recorded for posterity. it is my and some other's belief the overhwelming majority as of yet has never been submitted to ANY court. If I'm wrong you can continue to "no worry", but if we are correct..things are going to get super interesting as Trump's case is seen by the nation... and why they are desperate to hide it.

I'd like to remind some of you there's no expiration date on Treason. ....and the evidence was recorded for posterity. it is my and some other's belief the overhwelming majority as of yet has never been submitted to ANY court. If I'm wrong you can continue to "no worry", but if we are correct..things are going to get super interesting as Trump's case is seen by the nation... and why they are desperate to hide it.

And your beliefs are asinine

Reactions: BernardKingGOAT
For the record, based on my experience with ES&S software in setting up one of the largest voting systems in the USA, I have never particularly believed the whole "Dominion fraud" changing votes. And even if you succeeded, you couldn't survive a recount.

On the other hand, fraud like this is EXACTLY what I am talking about:
A New Day, a New Type of Election Fraud

But in the end, without the mail out ballots, mail in ballots, long voting periods and bundling, they just can't get enough of the phantom voters back into the system by election day.

I mean, this comports even with the work I am doing right now. A paid engagement (low-mid 5 figures) by a very well known national organization to examine voter registration data in part of one state to see growth in independents. There are some odd things I am seeing but candidly, dont have the time to chase down (have to focus efforts on the goals of the paying client).

When each county system is different, even though they upload data to the state relational DBs, it is incomplete and it is very hard to compare against multiple data sets. Certainly it would take a sizeable effort to do so.

Reactions: marcusluvsvols
ICYMI: Hero Michigan State Police Officer Confirms that GBI Strategies Is Operating in Numerous States - Michigan AG Nessel Is Forced to Admit the Group Was Caught with 8,000-10,000 Fraudulent Registrations | The Gateway Pundit | by Jim Hoft

ICYMI: Hero Michigan State Police Officer Confirms that GBI Strategies Is Operating in Numerous States – Michigan AG Nessel Is Forced to Admit the Group Was Caught with 8,000-10,000 Fraudulent Registrations
By Jim Hoft Aug. 14, 2023 8:00 am
michigan-state-police-600x375.png
Source: Michigan State Police/Facebook
As previously reported at The Gateway Pundit – Democrat operatives were caught in October 2020 in Muskegon, Michigan, a city of 38,000, dropping off 8,000 to 10,000 fraudulent voter registrations in a single drop. Many with the same handwriting and fake addresses. Police investigated (report attached) and found guns with silencers, burner phones, rental cars, and temporary businesses where registrations were stored.
weapons-gbi-office-muskegon-.jpg
Police officers found guns, silencers, pre-paid cash cards, and burner phones in the GBI Strategies office.
All of these efforts were funded by Democrat campaigns to GBI Strategies. The firm in Muskegon was not only filling in bogus registrations by the thousand but they were also sending packages of registrations to nearby communities.
(Please review our previous reports to understand how MASSIVE nature of this Democrat-funded, nationally organized criminal syndicate.)

On Friday, The Gateway Pundit contacted Lt. Anderson, who wrote this explosive and thorough Michigan State Police report on the Muskegon investigation into GBI Strategies.

Lt. Anderson was apprehensive to speak with us. We assume he has been contacted by media outlets hoping he will debunk his own report – which he has not.

Anderson told TGP, “The report speaks for itself.” Officer Anderson is not retracting a thing. He certainly appears to be a man of character and integrity.
We asked Lt. Anderson if GBI was operating in several states.

He confirmed this and told us that he found that information through the records he discovered.
GBI Strategies Director Gary Bell also brags about operating this organization in 20 states and consulting with at least seven other states. This bio of Gary Bell has since been taken down since our Wednesday report.
Lt. Anderson told us you would not expect to find the guns and silencers in a normal business that were discovered during a raid at one of the GBI Strategy’s offices.

He agreed with us that it was easier to hide information when you are paying people with prepaid cash cards.
On Friday, Michigan Attorney General Dana Nessel announced that the Muskegon clerk found 8,000 to 10,000 fraudulent registrations. This confirmed the earlier reports by The Gateway Pundit, and it confirmed Lt. Anderson’s report.
There were no arrests made despite this massive election fraud. This makes sense since the organizations were cheating for Democrats and funded by Democrats. Nessel has no desire to indict these criminals.
The investigation was turned over to Chris Wray’s FBI – Where it went to die.

Dana Nessel mysteriously announced that they were turning the investigation over to the FBI – again. That tells you everything.
GBI Strategies was operating in at least 20 states and all of the battleground states.

Here are the documents attributed to investigator Anderson.
Police document #1:
View Fullscreen

Police document #2:
View Fullscreen

The Gateway Pundit’s investigation on Democrat-funded GBI Strategies continues.

For the record, based on my experience with ES&S software in setting up one of the largest voting systems in the USA, I have never particularly believed the whole "Dominion fraud" changing votes. And even if you succeeded, you couldn't survive a recount.

On the other hand, fraud like this is EXACTLY what I am talking about:
A New Day, a New Type of Election Fraud

But in the end, without the mail out ballots, mail in ballots, long voting periods and bundling, they just can't get enough of the phantom voters back into the system by election day.

I mean, this comports even with the work I am doing right now. A paid engagement (low-mid 5 figures) by a very well known national organization to examine voter registration data in part of one state to see growth in independents. There are some odd things I am seeing but candidly, dont have the time to chase down (have to focus efforts on the goals of the paying client).

When each county system is different, even though they upload data to the state relational DBs, it is incomplete and it is very hard to compare against multiple data sets. Certainly it would take a sizeable effort to do so.

Therein lies the rub.

The issue is whether there is any sort of organized, systemic voter fraud, sufficient to alter an election result. Take Georgia and the claims of Trump that appear about to get him into such hot water.

He needed over 11,000 votes (or, put another way, to discredit 11,000 or so votes that were tallied for Biden).

That's actually a very high number to prove are fraudulent and, if the claim is that over 11,000 fake ballots were mailed in, that would require a massive organization and that everybody involved has managed to keep quiet about it before it happened and then for the last three years. Exceedingly unlikely.

Finding one or two, or even a few dozen across a state (and even that has never occurred) is not the test, though of course the GOP wants to distort it and gloss over the difference between 11 and 11,000. That's why they kept losing their court challenges -- because there was no evidence of any sort of organized fraud at the level needed to change a result.

Occam's razor.

Reactions: volfanhill
Therein lies the rub.

The issue is whether there is any sort of organized, systemic voter fraud, sufficient to alter an election result. Take Georgia and the claims of Trump that appear about to get him into such hot water.

He needed over 11,000 votes (or, put another way, to discredit 11,000 or so votes that were tallied for Biden).

That's actually a very high number to prove are fraudulent and, if the claim is that over 11,000 fake ballots were mailed in, that would require a massive organization and that everybody involved has managed to keep quiet about it before it happened and then for the last three years. Exceedingly unlikely.

Finding one or two, or even a few dozen across a state (and even that has never occurred) is not the test, though of course the GOP wants to distort it and gloss over the difference between 11 and 11,000. That's why they kept losing their court challenges -- because there was no evidence of any sort of organized fraud at the level needed to change a result.

Occam's razor.
So you don't believe the information coming by from MI....I believe that is more then 11k correct...that was 1 county

So you don't believe the information coming by from MI....I believe that is more then 11k correct...that was 1 county

Link?

And by the way Biden won Michigan by over 150,000 votes, so even 11,000 votes you might claim were not legitimate, even if they were all for Biden, was about 7 % of the total needed to flip it.

The notion that some group of people was sophisticated enough to fake over 150,000 votes and get away with it and keep quiet for three years? No way. Jose.

Link?

And by the way Biden won Michigan by over 150,000 votes, so even 11,000 votes you might claim were not legitimate, even if they were all for Biden, was about 7 % of the total needed to flip it.

The notion that some group of people was sophisticated enough to fake over 150,000 votes and get away with it and keep quiet for three years? No way. Jose.
It's all thru the last page...and that was 1 county and is linked to company who is based in TN and works in other states...sounds like a basis for what your describing

It's all thru the last page...and that was 1 county and is linked to company who is based in TN and works in other states...sounds like a basis for what your describing
So apply it to Georgia, Trump miserably failed in GA and GA is getting ready to indict him and bury him based on evidence. This SOB does not deserve a "gimme" as it is coming to the point of time to move on to another candidate. Trump has no choice but to be at the Aug 23 debate. If he doesn't, he can't defend himself or attack his opponents (except from Social Media) and if he does, he will roast. Catch 22.

So apply it to Georgia, Trump miserably failed in GA and GA is getting ready to indict him and bury him based on evidence. This SOB does not deserve a "gimme" as it is coming to the point of time to move on to another candidate. Trump has no choice but to be at the Aug 23 debate. If he doesn't, he can't defend himself or attack his opponents (except from Social Media) and if he does, he will roast. Catch 22.
Trump's a pu$$y. He won't go anywhere near the primary debates. BTW, most of his proud supporters are just like him. Thin skinned, hypersensitive to criticism, quick to hurl personal insults at those who are critical and are consummate narcissists

Reactions: Sudden Impact

VN Store

Back