President Joe Biden - Kamala Harris Administration

I love (and hate) how the media and administration is expressing outrage (and claims of racism) about the images of border patrol allegedly whipping Haitian immigrants. Do they recognize that they work for the the current administration?

If this was true why wouldn't this be aimed at the Biden administration the way Abu Ghairb was laid at the feet of Bush?

I love (and hate) how the media and administration is expressing outrage (and claims of racism) about the images of border patrol allegedly whipping Haitian immigrants. Do they recognize that they work for the the current administration?

If this was true why wouldn't this be aimed at the Biden administration the way Abu Ghairb was laid at the feet of Bush?

They (media) finally found a narrative (a lie made up) to use/bash the Border Patrol/Law Enforcement in falsely saying border patrol agents were using whips on migrants..
Illegal migrants aren't suppose to be here. They have broken our immigration laws.

Reactions: tbwhhs and AM64
Interesting, how many Red Delicious apples do you see/buy in the store? When I was a kid they were most popular but because they were grown to be picture perfect not for taste, they’ve all but disappeared

It's like an apple boutique in the store now. I always though of apples as red or green. Tomatoes are the most disappointing thing to me in groceries. Bananas are almost tasteless, too; but I guess they aren't US grown anyway. At least we aren't deluged with desiccated, thick skinned CA and TX oranges and grapefruit.

Biden by NOT taking questions from the MSM will turn on him in a very negative way soon.
NOT gonna be a very good strategy for our Fake elect president Biden. He's NOT FIT to be in charge of the country ..... people are starting to see it because it's become clear he's lost.
Joe Biden is a fraud & a fake. We said all along he was just a Trojan Horse from the Democrats.

Nigel Farage on Biden's 'utterly bizarre' meeting with Boris Johnson: Is he actually 'fit' for office?
I simply don’t understand why he’s so reluctant to indicate what flavor of ice cream he is eating or if he had a pleasant nap? 🤷‍♂️

VN Store

Back