President Joe Biden - Kamala Harris Administration

Mayorkas Insists Border Is Closed as Migrants Stream Across

Department of Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas insisted that the U.S. borders are closed during a heated exchange with Sen. Ron Johnson, R-Wisc., on Tuesday.

During a Senate Homeland Security Committee hearing, Johnson grilled the DHS secretary on the surge of illegal immigration under the Biden administration.

"You have repeatedly stated that our borders are not open, they’re closed. Do you honestly believe that our borders are closed?" Johnson asked.

"Senator, I do, and let me speak to that —" Mayorkas responded before being cut off by the senator.

Mayorkas insists border is closed as migrants stream across

Maybe he means they closed the doors, but the windows are wide open and for the most part there are no walls. Who needs doors when there are no walls anyway?

It appears that Biden could launch a drone strike against the families of 46% of Americans, and they'd still have a favorable view of Biden. Hell, he might even experience a small bounce in the polls.

Umm there are several on this board who would gladly take a drone strike from Biden and Trump to be quite honest. I have never understood the deification of politicians and political parties as if they have anything in common with the average American.

Reactions: AM64

Bill's planting Windows? I saw last year that Bill Gates is the largest private owner of farmland.

Somehow we need to change inheritance laws so that it's possible for farms to stay in a family, it that's still the big problem. Corporate farming isn't going to work to our benefit, and there doesn't seem to be enough incentive to keep kids on the farm. It would be nice to have food with flavor again instead of the bland crap you buy in produce sections at the grocery.

Umm there are several on this board who would gladly take a drone strike from Biden and Trump to be quite honest. I have never understood the deification of politicians and political parties as if they have anything in common with the average American.

It's like religion and buyer's remorse rolled into one. People have to believe they are guided by someone "better", and they don't want to think they made the wrong choice about selecting "betters".

In Her First Excoriating Column for DailyMail.com, MEGHAN McCAIN says feckless, unreliable, cantankerous Joe Biden is shaping up to be a worse president than Jimmy Carter

Does anyone like living like this?

This was the question presented to me by a friend of mine recently as we were discussing the current state of America under the Joe Biden administration and the deep malaise that has been ushered in by the man who promised over and over again to 'heal the soul of America'.

No one is healing. Nothing is healed. The wound Donald Trump ripped open has done nothing but fester since Scranton Joe was inaugurated.

Eight months since President Biden was sworn into office, the anticipation of a tone change and 'return to normalcy' has utterly disappeared. The man I once considered a friend and confidante has morphed into a feckless and unreliable leader I no longer recognize. He gives all the signs of stubborn cantankerous naiveté, surrounded by idiotic sycophants anyone who has spent more than fifteen minutes around politics should easily recognize as the worst type of corrupt bureaucrats.

MEGHAN McCAIN: Joe Biden is shaping up to be a worse president than Jimmy Carter | Daily Mail Online

In Her First Excoriating Column for DailyMail.com, MEGHAN McCAIN says feckless, unreliable, cantankerous Joe Biden is shaping up to be a worse president than Jimmy Carter

Does anyone like living like this?

This was the question presented to me by a friend of mine recently as we were discussing the current state of America under the Joe Biden administration and the deep malaise that has been ushered in by the man who promised over and over again to 'heal the soul of America'.

No one is healing. Nothing is healed. The wound Donald Trump ripped open has done nothing but fester since Scranton Joe was inaugurated.

Eight months since President Biden was sworn into office, the anticipation of a tone change and 'return to normalcy' has utterly disappeared. The man I once considered a friend and confidante has morphed into a feckless and unreliable leader I no longer recognize. He gives all the signs of stubborn cantankerous naiveté, surrounded by idiotic sycophants anyone who has spent more than fifteen minutes around politics should easily recognize as the worst type of corrupt bureaucrats.

MEGHAN McCAIN: Joe Biden is shaping up to be a worse president than Jimmy Carter | Daily Mail Online

See that is some BS talk. The opposition has been ripping apart anyone who disagreed with them for decades. He was just one who said eff you to their faces.

Reactions: AM64 and StarRaider
Amen

VN Store

Back