President Joe Biden - Kamala Harris Administration

Bill's planting Windows? I saw last year that Bill Gates is the largest private owner of farmland.

Somehow we need to change inheritance laws so that it's possible for farms to stay in a family, it that's still the big problem. Corporate farming isn't going to work to our benefit, and there doesn't seem to be enough incentive to keep kids on the farm. It would be nice to have food with flavor again instead of the bland crap you buy in produce sections at the grocery.
Interesting, how many Red Delicious apples do you see/buy in the store? When I was a kid they were most popular but because they were grown to be picture perfect not for taste, they’ve all but disappeared

White House Reporters File Formal Complaint Against Biden For Refusing To Answer Questions

The White House press pool filed a formal complaint against Democrat President Joe Biden for refusing to answer questions from American media about the multiple crises that have erupted under his regime.

“[President] Biden and British PM [Boris Johnson] meet to discuss pandemic, trade and other issues,” CBS news reporter Ed O’Keefe tweeted. “Johnson took 3 questions. White House aides shouted down U.S. attempts to ask questions. I asked Biden about southern border and we couldn’t decipher what he said.”

White House Reporters File Formal Complaint Against Biden For Refusing To Answer Questions | The Daily Wire

Last edited:
White House Reporters File Formal Complaint Against Biden For Refusing To Answer Questions

The White House press pool filed a formal complaint against Democrat President Joe Biden for refusing to answer questions from American media about the multiple crises that have erupted under his regime.

“[President] Biden and British PM [Boris Johnson] meet to discuss pandemic, trade and other issues,” CBS News reporter Ed O’Keefe tweeted. “Johnson took 3 questions. White House aides shouted down U.S. attempts to ask questions. I asked Biden about southern border and we couldn’t decipher what he said.”

White House Reporters File Formal Complaint Against Biden For Refusing To Answer Questions | The Daily Wire

What a pussy President

Rep. Bob Gibbs Introduces Articles of Impeachment against Biden

EXCLUSIVE Ohio Republican Rep. Bob Gibbs introduced articles of impeachment against President Joe Biden on Tuesday, citing his handling of the U.S.-Mexico border situation, attempt to expand the federal moratorium on evictions, and the withdrawal of U.S. troops from Afghanistan.

Republican Reps. Andy Biggs of Arizona and Brian Babin and Randy Weber of Texas signed on as co-sponsors of the impeachment resolution.

“I take this seriously. I don't think it's haphazard. I'm not trying to get media attention for myself,” Gibbs told the Washington Examiner in an interview. “He’s done so much damage to this country in less than nine months, which is really scary.”

“He's not capable of being commander in chief, and that's obvious by the actions since Day One when he took the presidency back in January,” Gibbs said. “Maybe something like this makes the White House think twice before they do some of this nonsense."

Rep. Bob Gibbs introduces articles of impeachment against Biden

Rep. Bob Gibbs Introduces Articles of Impeachment against Biden

EXCLUSIVE Ohio Republican Rep. Bob Gibbs introduced articles of impeachment against President Joe Biden on Tuesday, citing his handling of the U.S.-Mexico border situation, attempt to expand the federal moratorium on evictions, and the withdrawal of U.S. troops from Afghanistan.

Republican Reps. Andy Biggs of Arizona and Brian Babin and Randy Weber of Texas signed on as co-sponsors of the impeachment resolution.

“I take this seriously. I don't think it's haphazard. I'm not trying to get media attention for myself,” Gibbs told the Washington Examiner in an interview. “He’s done so much damage to this country in less than nine months, which is really scary.”

“He's not capable of being commander in chief, and that's obvious by the actions since Day One when he took the presidency back in January,” Gibbs said. “Maybe something like this makes the White House think twice before they do some of this nonsense."

Rep. Bob Gibbs introduces articles of impeachment against Biden

I think this will have more legs in 2023 but with the amount of malfeasance this is a proper response.

Biden acts morally bankrupt.

For those who just tuned in, the Pinedale Shopping Mall has just been bombed with live turkeys.
R.56d06805a16b3c05b3ddb1c74708889b

VN Store

Back