Prayers needed

Hey guys got a request. My wife passed away this morning. We have been married for 31 years ever since high school. We grew up together and I don't know what I'm going do without her
I don’t know you but, man, I’m so sorry for your loss. I will absolutely pray for you and hope you can find some peace in this tough time.

Hey guys got a request. My wife passed away this morning. We have been married for 31 years ever since high school. We grew up together and I don't know what I'm going do without her

MAN - I’m sorry to hear. Please hang in there. God called her home early to get it ready for you. She’s with you every where you go and your peace and eventual happiness will make her happy. You WILL see her again.
God has a plan.
Prayers sent brother.

I’m sad to read that. My wife passed away in June of 2015, we were married 43 years. The pain slowly subsides a little but the ache hasn’t gone away. Praying for Jesus to comfort you and your family in his promise of everlasting life in the house of the Father.

Sending Love, Prayers and Comfort to you during this difficult time. I am so sorry for your loss and cannot imagine how you are hurting. Many, many prayers from my family to you and yours.

There's no walking around it. I've been there and it's an incredibly hard period to go through---but know
this, time WILL soften the hurt and memories begin to fill the empty space and lighten your heart. Time cannot
replace but it is a healer.

This is part of the long list of life's lessons we are given the chance to learn. I'll just bet "72 would tell us all to try our best to appreciate the little things that make life good, and to not let a day go by without being thankful for what you have right now. Hang in there '72. Thinking of you each day brother.

VN Store

Back