Prayers needed

Hey guys got a request. My wife passed away this morning. We have been married for 31 years ever since high school. We grew up together and I don't know what I'm going do without her
Prayers for you man. I know this is beyond tough and I couldn't imagine. Please try to remember all the good times and keep your head up, I'm sure that's what she would've wanted.

Hey guys got a request. My wife passed away this morning. We have been married for 31 years ever since high school. We grew up together and I don't know what I'm going do without her
Big Prayers my friend.
God has you. Let Him hold you up, when you are down. You will see your wife again.

I'm sorry for your loss.

Prayers brother. My jaw dropped when I read your post! I'm deeply sorry for your loss! We serve a big God he'll get you through this tough time. I pray in Jesus name amen 🙏.

I am so sorry for your loss, pain, and emptiness that you feel. I pray the presence and peace of Christ to be with you in the days, weeks, and years to come. Blessings.

I wish I had words that could soothe your broken heart. God's word has always brought me comfort in crisis but the hurt takes a while to diminish. I pray that He gives you the strength to endure till your time of healing is complete. One of the great attributes of this site is that you have a lot of people sharing in your grief. Lean on us and let us help shoulder your burden. God Bless you and give you Peace and Strength.

VN Store

Back