Prayers Needed

CHRIST JESUS Resurrection. Read The Gospel accounts of this. This is why we have peace in our Lives knowing that CHRIST makes us Whole. " This World is not my home I am just passing through. My Treasures are laid up somewhere beyond the Blue" Prayers for you and your Family.

I always pray for anyone for any reason they ask for them of me. I will pray that your mother be relieved of this cancer and restored to health. I also will pray that you and your family be blessed and freed of the burden of sorrow.

I apologize if this is in the wrong thread and please merge as needed. I wanted to reach out to my fellow Vol family for your thoughts and prayers. Also please ignore the grammar as I am typing and crying at the same time as I write this post.

We recently found out Mothers Day weekend that my mom had Stage 4 cancer. At the time, we thought it was isolated to one particular area and chemo/radiation treatments would be available. About three years ago, my father was diagnosed with Stage 4 Lymphoma. It spread throughout his body from his neck down to his feet. After 2 rounds of chemotherapy, radiation of his neck, stem cell replacement, and other experimental treatments, Christmas 2019 was a great time as he finally beat cancer for now. My mother has been his biggest fan and supporter throughout this time. Sadly, we received terrible news Friday. My mother was informed she has a rare and extremely aggressive cancer. It has taken over all of her body, especially all of her internal organs. At this time in her life, the doctors said the treatment would only slow it down for a month, but she is only expected to live between a few weeks and 2 months. She is in so much pain, we are not able to see her. She is asleep most of the time because of the medication she is on. I have been able to spend a few hours over the last 2 days, but it isn't enough. I am asking each of you for your thoughts and prayers for us. This has got to be the most difficult time not only in my life but my family's life. I ask for peace, grace, and above all mercy. If you would and feel led to, send an extra prayer to the big man above for us. He knows all of our needs. I am having a difficult time as she was the rock of our family. I don't understand why this is happening and also imaging my mother being taken away at such as young age. Thank you for your kind thoughts and positive energy.

Sincerely,
Fellow Vol Brother

🙏🏻 We are praying for you and your family. I hope she gets better and I hope your Dad is ok. I appreciate your strength in dealing with these challenges. Hang in there my friend and God’s peace!

Reactions: sameolvol
I apologize if this is in the wrong thread and please merge as needed. I wanted to reach out to my fellow Vol family for your thoughts and prayers. Also please ignore the grammar as I am typing and crying at the same time as I write this post.

We recently found out Mothers Day weekend that my mom had Stage 4 cancer. At the time, we thought it was isolated to one particular area and chemo/radiation treatments would be available. About three years ago, my father was diagnosed with Stage 4 Lymphoma. It spread throughout his body from his neck down to his feet. After 2 rounds of chemotherapy, radiation of his neck, stem cell replacement, and other experimental treatments, Christmas 2019 was a great time as he finally beat cancer for now. My mother has been his biggest fan and supporter throughout this time. Sadly, we received terrible news Friday. My mother was informed she has a rare and extremely aggressive cancer. It has taken over all of her body, especially all of her internal organs. At this time in her life, the doctors said the treatment would only slow it down for a month, but she is only expected to live between a few weeks and 2 months. She is in so much pain, we are not able to see her. She is asleep most of the time because of the medication she is on. I have been able to spend a few hours over the last 2 days, but it isn't enough. I am asking each of you for your thoughts and prayers for us. This has got to be the most difficult time not only in my life but my family's life. I ask for peace, grace, and above all mercy. If you would and feel led to, send an extra prayer to the big man above for us. He knows all of our needs. I am having a difficult time as she was the rock of our family. I don't understand why this is happening and also imaging my mother being taken away at such as young age. Thank you for your kind thoughts and positive energy.

Sincerely,
Fellow Vol Brother
Stay Strong I lost my Mom to Cancer Last June its been tough but you will be alright 💪💪💪

Sincerely,
Fellow Vol Brother

May the Lord Thy God be with you in this time of need and beyond!
Prayers for a Vol brother and his whole family

My deepest and most heartfelt sympathies go out to you and your family in this most difficult time. I have no words, but my thoughts are with you.

Sincerely,
Fellow Vol Brother

I am very sorry to hear that and I understand what you are going through. Cancer sucks, my wife has a very rare, aggressive cancer and it’s one of the most difficult things imaginable to watch someone you love in pain. I hope that you find peace and pray that your mother finds comfort. I don’t know where you are getting treatments for her but there is nothing wrong with a second or third opinion

Sincerely,
Fellow Vol Brother
You're in the right place man. I'm sorry your mom is succumbing to this horrible disease..... You're a good man and your mom is in good hands.

May God be with your mother and comfort her during her suffering. He will provide you all with the strength to make it through this extremely difficult time. Prayers for your entire family and all those who your Mother has touched in her lifetime.

Tell your mom how much you love her and how she will always be with you...She took care of you when you were little, now you will take care of her...The circle will not be broken.

I lost my wife this past year with this same damn disease...Blessings to you my friend.

VN Store

Back