Prayers for Bills player Damar Hamlin

We're closing in on 48 hrs and we still haven't even heard that he can breathe on his own, let alone conscious. Let's hope we hear something like that in the next day
I wouldn't worry about that too much. If it gets over a week then I think it becomes an issue. Honestly I figured it would be 3-5 days before we got any news. Keypntae Johnson from Florida was in a medically induced coma for 3 days before they brought him out.

This is great news, positive updates are what we have been hoping for since the night this happened. Football is like an odd extended family. We fight and bicker amongst ourselves but in instances of distress such as life and death, they circle the wagons put that crap aside when needed!

This is great news, positive updates are what we have been hoping for since the night this happened. Football is like an odd extended family. We fight and bicker amongst ourselves but in instances of distress such as life and death, they circle the wagons put that crap aside when needed!
Except some prominent blue checks on Twitter. Events like this bring out both the absolute worst and absolute best bits of humanity.

Reactions: McDad
I just ran across this amazing video of an ESPN analyst praying live in studio for Damar. He took a career risk with this public expression but followed what was "in [his] heart." I am not a fan of the Disney/ESPN family but find this encouraging.

Attachments

• 6548D87B-106A-430A-B543-C12A91BDBBB7.jpeg
    6548D87B-106A-430A-B543-C12A91BDBBB7.jpeg
    942.1 KB · Views: 1
  • B1F5D770-129B-448F-8627-4FB62519ADB3.jpeg
    B1F5D770-129B-448F-8627-4FB62519ADB3.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 1
Reactions: A.J. and StarRaider
It’s insane this dude died on the field and he will be able to play football again. Incredible what medicine has become
Pretty incredible that he’s able to play again. An NFL field is probably one of the better places to experience a health issue like that given all of the available medical staff. Plus that stadium is close to a good hospital. Most people in a different setting have a worse outcome.

VN Store

Back