pray for my wife

joevol33

1st official VN BB bracket winner
VN Pick Champion
A few on here know, but my wife has lupus, and has lots of trouble with it. We go to Atlanta in the morning for surgery. Her main problem, and the most they've been concerned with for a while is her kidneys being damaged because her bladder is basically dead. She's had no feeling in it for a few years, and they've tried a couple different things, but she's still having reflux into her kidneys. Tomorrow she is having her bladder removed, and will have a bag the rest of her life. She'll be in the hospital till at least the weekend, but with her health we're worried she may end up there at Christmas. She's very self conscious about it, and just depressed. I know we have some folks who really do pray, and think about each other, despite being just a message board. God knows I'd take this in a second if I could, so she wouldn't be sick. Volnation is my group therapy, where I spend time to relieve my stress. If you get a chance, just remember her and my kids in the morning.

A few on here know, but my wife has lupus, and has lots of trouble with it. We go to Atlanta in the morning for surgery. Her main problem, and the most they've been concerned with for a while is her kidneys being damaged because her bladder is basically dead. She's had no feeling in it for a few years, and they've tried a couple different things, but she's still having reflux into her kidneys. Tomorrow she is having her bladder removed, and will have a bag the rest of her life. She'll be in the hospital till at least the weekend, but with her health we're worried she may end up there at Christmas. She's very self conscious about it, and just depressed. I know we have some folks who really do pray, and think about each other, despite being just a message board. God knows I'd take this in a second if I could, so she wouldn't be sick. Volnation is my group therapy, where I spend time to relieve my stress. If you get a chance, just remember her and my kids in the morning.
My mom has been dealing with lupus since the 90s. My sister has a form of it that's messing with her lungs.

Will be praying for your wife and speedy recovery.

My thoughts are with you, your wife, and your family Joe. It’s a tough time to be in the hospital but taking care of your wife’s health is absolutely the right call. Also, I have no doubt that in the future, you and your wife will see great improvement in the equipment for her condition and her quality of life will improve as well. Keep us posted.

Will do buddy. I know you wish you could take all the pain on yourself. Prayers.

VN Store

Back