pray for my wife

is it cleared up or what are they going to do if it isn't ?
She's been emailing her main Dr. They said it is a bacterial infection from her bowel that likely got in her blood stream from a nick or cut during surgery. It's strongly antibiotic resistant, but a few rounds of certain antibiotics should get it under control. She's doing better now though, no fever for about 3 days.

She's been emailing her main Dr. They said it is a bacterial infection from her bowel that likely got in her blood stream from a nick or cut during surgery. It's strongly antibiotic resistant, but a few rounds of certain antibiotics should get it under control. She's doing better now though, no fever for about 3 days.
Thankful they finally figured out what it is

I had HBPW research it last night and this is exactly what she told me.

Thank goodness they got it figured out and under control.

I had HBPW research it last night and this is exactly what she told me.

Thank goodness they got it figured out and under control.
Yeah, from what I read on it, it could've really done something bad.

Goodness, Joe. Knowledge is good. Hang in there.

A day will come when you look back and say, "Man, that sucked. But we got through it." And not only will you be stronger and better for having done so, but more importantly your kids will know firsthand what perseverance is, and that's something you can't teach by telling. And that knowledge will enhance their lives.

Continuing to keep good thoughts for you and yours.

Hey brother, I meant to tell you and somehow forgot. We put you and your wife on the prayer list at our church. So "joevol33 and his wife" are getting our prayers, and the prayers of total strangers who love you.

FYI, and just FYI, Diana is a two-time breast cancer survivor. 14 years apart, and two totally different "species" of cancer. We feel your pain. The post-cancer meds she is on now causes severe bone pain, so life comes at a cost.

Sometimes, joe, life sucks. You did the right thing in tapping your faith to get the both of you through it. Some day, God will call each of us home. His timing, not ours. Trust His wisdom, and His plan, for the both of you.

Diana hates that I still work the road, albeit part-time. She tells me I'm too old, too slow, and that my bad hip works against me. She's right, but my response is "I can still make a difference out there, and I trust the Lord to steer my heart, and if necessary, my hand." And I believe that.

Life isn't fair. You already know that. So just live every day like it's you last. Then, no regrets.

God Bless.

Hey brother, I meant to tell you and somehow forgot. We put you and your wife on the prayer list at our church. So "joevol33 and his wife" are getting our prayers, and the prayers of total strangers who love you.

FYI, and just FYI, Diana is a two-time breast cancer survivor. 14 years apart, and two totally different "species" of cancer. We feel your pain. The post-cancer meds she is on now causes severe bone pain, so life comes at a cost.

Sometimes, joe, life sucks. You did the right thing in tapping your faith to get the both of you through it. Some day, God will call each of us home. His timing, not ours. Trust His wisdom, and His plan, for the both of you.

Diana hates that I still work the road, albeit part-time. She tells me I'm too old, too slow, and that my bad hip works against me. She's right, but my response is "I can still make a difference out there, and I trust the Lord to steer my heart, and if necessary, my hand." And I believe that.

Life isn't fair. You already know that. So just live every day like it's you last. Then, no regrets.

God Bless.
You and your wife will be in our prayers also GW.

Reactions: malinoisvol

VN Store

Back