pray for my wife

They're done! Dr just got me, and told me everything went great. She said they're gonna let her rest up today, then start working with her tomorrow, and hopefully get her out of here as soon as possible. She did say at least 5 days, but hopefully no longer since the surgery went so good. Thanks to everyone for praying and thinking about her. You guys are awesome.

Dear Lord heavenly father, please give comfort and support to Joe and his daughters as they wait for good news and as the support his wife in the days to come. Wrap you hands around her. Give guidance and wisdom to the doctors and nurses as they surround her during and after surgery. Us men know how difficult it is to see our wife or our kids suffer knowing we can do nothing to help. Help Joe have peace inside as he stands strong for his wife and kids. Give him the strength he needs to be the rock that his family needs in the weeks ahead. With you all things are possible. I just pray that your will be done, and you will be given all the praise, honor, and glory. In your name I pray, Amen.
Amen

Reactions: joevol33
They're done! Dr just got me, and told me everything went great. She said they're gonna let her rest up today, then start working with her tomorrow, and hopefully get her out of here as soon as possible. She did say at least 5 days, but hopefully no longer since the surgery went so good. Thanks to everyone for praying and thinking about her. You guys are awesome.

Was there any doubt I mean really the power of YHWH trumps all

Yes! Will continue to pray that the healing goes as well as the surgery and that her post-op team is the best she could have.

Talk about ripping my heart out, they finally let me go to recovery. She's hurting a good bit, and her heart rate is up. They don't have a room for her yet, and they wouldn't let little bit, my baby girl, go back. They wasn't gonna let my middle one, but finally did because my wife was crying wanting to see them. I had to sit in the waiting room holding my sobbing baby girl, and I couldn't take it. I broke down in front of everybody and cried. I may be a cousin loving hillbilly with mountain blood, but seeing one of my girls cry like that just breaks me.

Talk about ripping my heart out, they finally let me go to recovery. She's hurting a good bit, and her heart rate is up. They don't have a room for her yet, and they wouldn't let little bit, my baby girl, go back. They wasn't gonna let my middle one, but finally did because my wife was crying wanting to see them. I had to sit in the waiting room holding my sobbing baby girl, and I couldn't take it. I broke down in front of everybody and cried. I may be a cousin loving hillbilly with mountain blood, but seeing one of my girls cry like that just breaks me.

Don't care how tough you are, watching your little ones hurting gets ya right in the feelz.

I would've posted earlier, but couldn't figure out the Wi-Fi here, got it now. Just wanted you to know who you're praying for and thinking about. She's hanging in there. View attachment 183508
I know you posted a family picture, but this up close picture just shows and prooves your daughters look just like her! Thankfully! 😄

VN Store

Back