Potpourri

If I was able to bestow appropriate Xmas gifts to lv forum posters, here is the list.

To Coach J. a D1 assistant coaching position, complete with instruction book and new orange colored whistle.

To Gametime. an autografted picture of the GOAT recruit, Justine the magnificent Pissott.

To Smallvol1. a white hat of her very own, so she'll quit lusting after mine. lol

To darthie. A non-cynical heart filled with love for all things Big Orange.

To all the rest of us. A #9 LV nc within the next 4 months courtesy of CKJH.

Merry Christmas to all and to all best wishes for 2022

And to you, gule,
rest, relaxation and enjoyment in the coming year

:(

today started off terrible. just returned from retrieving my son from an early morning car wreck. Physically he's okay, financially he is not. fell asleep at the wheel and totaled his car. college kid trying to get home for the holidays. I have an old Lincoln Ls I can give him, thank God.

Reactions: krichunaka

today started off terrible. just returned from retrieving my son from an early morning car wreck. Physically he's okay, financially he is not. fell asleep at the wheel and totaled his car. college kid trying to get home for the holidays. I have an old Lincoln Ls I can give him, thank God.

Thankful he's safe, gule. Aggravating as the car loss might be, I'm sure your son's safety was a great Christmas present. I still remember my father's relief after I wrecked the old Comet.

Just so glad he's ok. Thank you dear Lord.

When I was that age I recklessly wrecked my Dad's car. I thought I was gonna be in jail for years. Instead, he said, "son, we can replace the car. We can't replace you."

Amb, do you remember the group with the two Filipino sisters, Fanny? Yes, Heart was known as solid rockers and I love them, but Fanny? They were really something. If you have time, go check them out on YouTube.

I had a big crush on the drummer.

Reactions: lvocd
I know I’m trespassing a bit here when the guys start talking about the ladies (age appropriate) you all find attractive but I can’t believe when talking country music none of you mentioned Allison Krauss?!?
I always thought she was so pretty. I will now retreat back to the sidelines😆.

I know I’m trespassing a bit here when the guys start talking about the ladies (age appropriate) you all find attractive but I can’t believe when talking country music none of you mentioned Allison Krauss?!?

She's easy to look at, and easy to listen to.

Extremely talented, too!

Alison is extremely talented, love her music. Beautiful woman too.

Same with Carrier Underwood. Ive met her a couple of times and she is just as sweet as can be and absolutely gorgeous. Just cute as a button. She’s itty bitty like Dolly Parton. Always think Carrie looks so tall on TV but it’s just those perfect tones gams

Amb, do you remember the group with the two Filipino sisters, Fanny? Yes, Heart was known as solid rockers and I love them, but Fanny? They were really something. If you have time, go check them out on YouTube.
Hmmm, no I haven't heard of them! Will check it out 👍

Hey GT! Wanted to thank you again for the pre-holiday pep talk! I got everyone fed and all presents given with only one minor gift tag mishap!😆
Hope everyone on here had a nice holiday. I myself am not looking at any cheese item for a few days😬

Hope errbody survived the holiday break without too much trouble? I think I gained about 4 lbs from Wifey's xmas cooking and Mil's pumpkin pies.

Had quite a time getting our son all setup with a car he could take back to Gainesville to school. He''s been reliving his car wreck in his mind for 2 days and I almost thought I'd have to drive him back myself. Once we finally him on his way he was able to calm down he said. He made it back already. Now, he needs to finish up his last couple classes and graduate from that Gator U.

Lucy, I bet you were like a "southern bell" entertaining all her guests....Each person left your presence with a smile on their face, which is the greatest gift of all.
nrm_1413571224-543fe8b48c4d0_-_3350035-lg.jpg

Lucy, I bet you were like a "southern bell" entertaining all her guests....Each person left your presence with a smile on their face, which is the greatest gift of all.
nrm_1413571224-543fe8b48c4d0_-_3350035-lg.jpg
Lol! I’m certainly not elegant like that but we all had a great time. So good to catch up with the whole gang! Standing back and taking stock at Christmas time is a real lesson in humility and gratitude for me. So blessed!😊

If I was able to bestow appropriate Xmas gifts to lv forum posters, here is the list.

To Coach J. a D1 assistant coaching position, complete with instruction book and new orange colored whistle.

To Gametime. an autografted picture of the GOAT recruit, Justine the magnificent Pissott.

To Smallvol1. a white hat of her very own, so she'll quit lusting after mine. lol

To darthie. A non-cynical heart filled with love for all things Big Orange.

To all the rest of us. A #9 LV nc within the next 4 months courtesy of CKJH.

Merry Christmas to all and to all best wishes for 2022

@gule, all I want for Christmas is MY white hat (back). Right, @T_Vol376?

So many of my favorite people on here @Benionsopinion, @T_Vol376, @Rickster, @GameTime, @Coach Jumper, @CannonVol80, @DarthVol, even @gule, and so many others. And all my SC friends - SC, my second beloved home. Still miss mule and LVJeff.
Hope everyone had a merry Christmas!
Peace, love, understanding, and compassion to and for all.

VN Store

Back