Potpourri

GameTime

More sad news. Wifey's aunt has lost feeling below her waist (spine injury) and is now in very dire straits. Doctors have told us there is no recovery from this. Dang it to heck!
I remember when the Doctor told me my wife only had a week or two to live....I held her hand all I could until her last breath...I let her know I was with her, even when it was hopeless.

Gule the last sense to go is hearing....Speak with her about the good times, even if she does not respond, she will be listening and thinking.

So very, very sorry!!!!!!

37620VOL

Barely-Known Member
A few of my favorites:
Shawshank Redemption
Strictly Ballroom
A Few Good Men
The Deer Hunter
Searching for Bobby Fischer

And not a movie, but a limited series: The Queen's Gambit - an extraordinary story.
Someone's a chess fan. I loved chess in HS, was even rated at one point, but I haven't played a game in nearly 20 years. Maybe it's time I start teaching my kids.

GameTime

Rooster, here is a little diddy of Jason and Katie giving a dance lesson....It's easy to see Jason was a cool dude and a hell of a dancer....I prefer Katie in her painted on jeans, but she does move like a vision in a dream...

Another vision....Razor's edge!

Last edited:

Rooster1

I still have to go old school GT and pick Barbara Eden….it’s my childhood memories man! And dear Lord, she deserved the attention, all real and all beautiful

Last edited:

VN Store