Potpourri

My great, great grandfather told me about this movie....

(smile) It is a really good movie, and it is based on real events....
BKBM9K-300x208.jpg

My 10 alltime favorite films

10. Fast And Furious
9. Dr. No
8. Forrest Gump
7. A View To A Kill
6. The Firm
5. The Wizard Of Oz
4. Christmas Vacation
3.Vegas Vacation
2.Bourne Identity
1. Ocean's Eleven

I will play:
Keeping them all in the same genre...
Fracture-Hopkins, Gosling
Pulp Fiction-John Revolta, samuel jackson, bruce willis, etc
Sleepers_ Pitt, Hoffman, Bacon, DeNero
Meet Joe Black-Hopkins, Pitt
A Time to Kill-McConaughe, Bullock, Ashley Judd, Samuel Jackson
Slingblade-Billy Bob Thornton
Clay Pigeons_ Vince Vaughn (as a serial killer)
The Guilty-Bill Pullman
Nick of Time-Johnny Depp
Johnny Handsome-Micky Rourke

:(

Some sad health news. Wifey's 83 y o aunt, one of the sweetest ladies I've ever known is enduring terrible pain in her back related to previous cancer treatments. Her doctors haven't been able to find a medication that will give her any relief. She needs GOD's hands.

:(

Some sad health news. Wifey's 83 y o aunt, one of the sweetest ladies I've ever known is enduring terrible pain in her back related to previous cancer treatments. Her doctors haven't been able to find a medication that will give her any relief. She needs GOD's hands.

I wish I knew what would ease the pain....Has she tried any Chiropractic care? I had an injured back that regular MD's could not cure, but when I went to a chiropractor, I was 100% healed in a few months of weekly visits....Been a big believer ever since.

Prayers for a healing....

She barely has any bone left in a portion of her back that was compromised by cancer. A chiropractor would break her in half...

Reactions: GameTime
Gametime
ty for that B Eden clip man, She was the queen of TV for so long, most beautiful lady on TV (certainly the sexiest) for a good while and my fav

Gametime
ty for that B Eden clip man, She was the queen of TV for so long, most beautiful lady on TV (certainly the sexiest) for a good while and my fav

Here's another clip of Barbra Eden on the Andy Griffin Show.....A woman could not be lovelier....The episode is called "The Manicurist"....Pure clean entertainment.

Rooster, the guy's name is Jason...(yes, there is a guy in the video) He died suddenly in 2009, from pneumonia and cardiac arrest....The fine looking woman, wearing the painted on jeans, is Katie Boyle...

Together dancing, they prove that beauty does walk a razor's edge.
honky-tonk-5.png

Reactions: Rooster1
More sad news. Wifey's aunt has lost feeling below her waist (spine injury) and is now in very dire straits. Doctors have told us there is no recovery from this. Dang it to heck!

Rooster, the guy's name is Jason...(yes, there is a guy in the video) He died suddenly in 2009, from pneumonia and cardiac arrest....The fine looking woman, wearing the painted on jeans, is Katie Boyle...

Together dancing, they prove that beauty does walk a razor's edge.
honky-tonk-5.png
GT, not sure which is my fav video, this or the Barbara Eden one tbh

More sad news. Wifey's aunt has lost feeling below her waist (spine injury) and is now in very dire straits. Doctors have told us there is no recovery from this. Dang it to heck!

So sorry to hear this, gule. I'm sure the family is ministering to her both physically and spritually. All you can humanly do at this point other than pray.

VN Store

Back