Potpourri

FYI I need Freak or some administrator to message me about my password info. Am having to use an old computer to access the site because my iPhone keeps saying my password is wrong? beats the sam Hill out of me because I've never had that problem before. I'm scared to log out of the forum on this old computer because who knows if it will re-accept my old "password". thanks in advance! GULE

Hey G
Use the report button to get your concern to freak, it is a direct link to him
He will then answer through the messaging link or your email
good luck

Reactions: JohnTN
FYI I need Freak or some administrator to message me about my password info. Am having to use an old computer to access the site because my iPhone keeps saying my password is wrong? beats the sam Hill out of me because I've never had that problem before. I'm scared to log out of the forum on this old computer because who knows if it will re-accept my old "password". thanks in advance! GULE
I think it’s a phone issue. My phone keeps telling me one of my email passwords is invalid but I keep getting emails to that address with no problem. I use an iPhone and lately it’s been schizophrenic about passwords.

Hard to pick movie favorites from a library of thousands, but here are a few:

The Culpepper Cattle Company
Hard Times
The Sand Pebbles
Night of the Hunter
Matewan
Zulu
Apaloosa
The Man Who Would Be King
Three Godfathers
Lilies of the Field
Cape Fear (Mitchum/Peck...not the DeNiro/Nolte travesty)
Hoosiers
Excalibur
Monty Python and the Holy Grail
Dillinger (Warren Oates, not Depp)
Inception
The Reivers
Young Frankenstein
Blazing Saddles
Das Boot
One-Eyed Jacks
Apocalypse Now
Full Metal Jacket
The Seven Samurai

And, of course...

A Cinderella Season: The Lady Vols Fight Back

Last edited:
Reactions: GameTime
Game time I remember one time you told Coach jumper that people on this forum could eat you alive and you really had to be careful well I guess it happened to me finally on the football for him just wanted to let you know that you were right you can't be all things to all people like your posts and enjoy reading what you have to say have a good day brother

Game time I remember one time you told Coach jumper that people on this forum could eat you alive and you really had to be careful well I guess it happened to me finally on the football for him just wanted to let you know that you were right you can't be all things to all people like your posts and enjoy reading what you have to say have a good day brother
Football forum.verbal posts get words wrong

Another advice I give anybody Chippo...is,,People always remember THAT they know you but often forget WHY they know you...Your adversaries can become some of your closest allies.

I have taken verbal beatings over the years here, as well as gotten in some grills myself. The key to longevity is to understand these posters are like siblings, They are family...and just like family, there is dissension but the foundation is one blood...In our case orange. And like family, there are in-laws and guys that you hate to see your kid-sister date, but they are there....You've just got to bow-up when you need to bow-up and walk away when you need distance.

I'll see you during season and this time lets sit a game together. You're a standup guy Chippo, I saw that in you last year at the game...and I need good people in my life.

Reactions: Chippo and GameTime
Chip, the football forum can be brutal....Say the wrong word at the improper time, forget about it....Some of them posters are sharks waiting to attack.
captain-quint-in-jaws.gif

Another advice I give anybody Chippo...is,,People always remember THAT they know you but often forget WHY they know you...Your adversaries can become some of your closest allies.

I have taken verbal beatings over the years here, as well as gotten in some grills myself. The key to longevity is to understand these posters are like siblings, They are family...and just like family, there is dissension but the foundation is one blood...In our case orange. And like family, there are in-laws and guys that you hate to see your kid-sister date, but they are there....You've just got to bow-up when you need to bow-up and walk away when you need distance.

I'll see you during season and this time lets sit a game together. You're a standup guy Chippo, I saw that in you last year at the game...and I need good people in my life.
Wow,Jump you made my day . Will keep this post and reread it. Looking forward to sitting with you 😊 at a ballgame.

Perfect facsimile of Coach J, after making a post with some of his excellent insight, fighting off the doubters....
kx.gif
Kung-fool
or
tongue-fu
Either way, that's me

(And before someone thinks they beat me to it, i already saw the other combination tongue-fool so,,,too late ;o)

Some Vol posters on the Recruiting Forum are trolling the hell out of it....They're saying the staff is not sold on Bailey, the new 5 star quarterback, and have their dreams on Salter.

This forum is kids stuff compared to the BS over there....

I was looking up some old stuff in VolNation, and this popped up. With all of the bickering that’s been going on lately, I thought Lady Vol fans would enjoy this post made during a difficult time in LV history.

(No poster name is given to protect the not so innocent at all.)

“Yea, Hart doesn't need to go anywhere. Tyndall and Butch are great hires. He's cleaning up the campus, and he's getting us out of debt...”
This guy was dead serious😂😂😂😂😖😖.

Whatever, enjoy Kellie, Phil, Jeremy, Rick, et al, and love our Lady Vols and Vols. Things could be a whole lot worse.🍊🍊🍊

@DarthVol
@Coach Jumper

Even you two book ends should enjoy this!🧡🧡
Peace and Love🤩, SV

When I clicked on this, thought it was going to be some UGA fan trying to convince VN that 2020 was going to be their year. I didn't notice it was the LV forum. 😢 Like the rest of us, I was just looking for a good laugh.

Reactions: hmhawk
Anybody around that knows anything about the Shannon county Mo. area? I'm looking to relocate from Miami Fl area to find better quality of life. Looks like prices of good homes are dirt cheap there for some reason?

VN Store

Back