Potpourri

gule

well, it didn't matter anyway. Wifey wouldn't up her price 5k and while she was waiting a decision from the seller she found another house she liked better(and 66K) cheaper. It is very nice but there is a huge amount of yardwork to be done to keep it up.. I wonder how she is going to do it after I take off for Missouri? lol

gule

drove 700 miles today with a little weiner dog sitting on my lap most of the way. Pickup truck was loaded to the max with "Wifey's junk". I'll turn around in two or three days and go get another load. After we go to settlement, I'll rent a 26ft box truck to bring the heavy stuff. I am looking for a 20 ft enclosed trailer to hook to my pickup, but so many of those things get stolen that I'm not buying anything new or expensive... it only has to last a couple of trips across Flawdaa.

gule

the latest from gule central...

Took another load of glass & fragile items out to Pensacola and with creative packing managed to not crack a single thing. Stuck it all into a storage unit and now am back in Cutler Bay. Rented a trailer from UHAUL. for $30 a day if I returned it to origin. $700 if it was a one way drop off. So, cheap as I am I rented it on Saturday, packed it all out to the max along with my pickup. On Sunday, drove to Pensacola. Monday, unloaded it all and left to return the trailer. Got back @ 3:30 pm on Tuesday. Only cost $120 plus cost of gas to make the 1500 mile trip.

Settlement is scheduled for Sept 4th.

The saga continues! lol

mike099

My DIL is a dog groomer and joined a 'Pom' group online. The theme was Woodstock so I present Garcia the tie dyed dancing bear. The coloring is vegetable based, so no harm to the dog physically, but mentally he is scarred with each contest.

Last edited:
Does Tennessee have a site where WBB fans can go to to watch games from the past (archives), games that include the three consecutive championship teams of the mid 1990's and the Parker championship teams? If so, how do I access it? The only games of those teams that I saw were those televised on network television and not many of those.

VN Store

Sponsors