Post Your Voter Fraud Evidence Here

.......corrupt judges interfering with elections.......this is an easy way for the Dems to create fraudulent ballots when they are down and get those ballots counted anyway even though they are undated or have incorrect dates

George
@BehizyTweets

BREAKING: A Federal Judge in Pennsylvania has ruled that undated mail in ballots can be counted in the 2024 election despite a state law that clearly prohibits it. This means mail in ballots with no dates or incorrect dates will be counted

This is yet another example of the Federal government telling a state how to run its elections. The power to oversee elections clearly belongs to state legislatures, not Federal courts, "The Times, Places and Manner of holding Elections for Senators and Representatives, shall be prescribed in each State by the Legislature thereof" Article 1 Section 4 Clause 1

This particular case will definitely be heading to the Supreme Court

Maybe it's time The Congress start Impeachment judges who legislate from the bench.

==================

"Last November, the state Supreme Court ruled unanimously that Pennsylvania officials cannot count votes from mail-in or absentee ballots that lack accurate, handwritten dates on the return envelope, according to The Associated Press."

Last edited:

The Left Conspires to Keep Election Fraud Quiet. Wonder Why?​

You can see it with your own eyes. But Democrats and their left-wing media allies call it a "fantasy." What is it?

Election fraud.

A Lawrence, Massachusetts voter who had been turned away from the polls on Election Day and told he had already voted found out he was the victim of fraud. He checked the footage on the video camera outside his front door and saw that a woman had removed mail-in ballots from his mailbox. He called police.

The woman convicted on 52 accounts of fraud was a Republican....
Does that mean she's less guilty of voter fraud? I think not.
Democrats are always wanting proof that it goes on. Even Republicans are guilty.
Here's a person found guilty on 52 counts of trying to change or influence an election even if they're a Dem or Repub. They're all guilty of it. No one party is immune in doing so. Dems just do more of it & get away w/it better.

The woman convicted on 52 accounts of fraud was a Republican....

Cheating is cheating and it should be viewed the same no matter if its a Republican or a Democrat. It has never been about Trump for me personally. What happened in 2020 simply opened a lot of eyes and exposed what really happens in elections. Cheating is done by both sides and I think that has a lot to do with so many politicians not wanting to go there. I think looking back at 2020 we probably should have focused on all of the laws that got broken instead of chasing fairy tails by people like Sydney Powell.......I have often wondered if she was intentionally attempting to distract from the obvious and laying the groundwork to paint anybody who questions election integrity as a "crazy conspiracy theorist".

Last edited:
Cheating is cheating and it should be viewed the same no matter of its a Republican or a Democrat. It has never been about Trump for me personally. What happened in 2020 simply opened a lot of eyes and exposed what really happens in elections. Cheating is done by both sides and I think that has a lot to do with so many politicians not wanting to go there. I think looking back at 2020 we probably should have focused on all of the laws that got broken instead of chasing fairy tails by people like Sydney Powell.......I have often wondered if she was intentionally attempting to distract from the obvious and laying the groundwork to paint anybody who questions election integrity as a "crazy conspiracy theorist".
It really isnt concerning being labeled a conspiratist by people that talked about a pee tape for 5 years and put tampons in a mens room.

“And by going through the hand tally that the Secretary pointed out we showed that if there had been multiple ballots scanned without a corresponding physical ballot, your counts would have been a lot higher than the ballots themselves.”

Which leads to the question, Why doesn't the scanning/tabulating process include both each ballot selection and the ballot number? You put all the data in a database and calculate vote totals, the number of duplicated ballot numbers, and invalid ballot numbers. If there are duplicate or false ballot numbers (something know to be outside the issued numbers), there's obviously a problem. There's nothing difficult about doing this kind of calculation and analysis.

Which leads to the question, Why doesn't the scanning/tabulating process include both each ballot selection and the ballot number? You put all the data in a database and calculate vote totals, the number of duplicated ballot numbers, and invalid ballot numbers. If there are duplicate or false ballot numbers (something know to be outside the issued numbers), there's obviously a problem. There's nothing difficult about doing this kind of calculation and analysis.
and yet so many on here think gov is the answer for everything

"The Associated Press reported on the race, highlighting Louisiana’s outdated voting machines and their lack of an auditable paper trail, which experts say is critical to ensuring election results are accurate."

If Kari Lake only underperformed 75% of Republicans in Maricopa vs underperforming 90% of them, she'd be the governor right now....

Reactions: VolinWayne

We all know (and have known for almost 3 years now) that things like this happened a lot but there is no amount of evidence that will ever get the courts to even consider giving it a fair chance. Georgia has been stonewalling cases with ample evidence that should have been sufficient to over-turn the 2020 election (in Georgia) for 30 months now.....I think maybe Brian Kemp and company might be scared for people to start snooping into past elections.

Reactions: AM64 and jmacvols1
And this why people can’t “prove” voter fraud. It gets shut down without real investigations.

And this why people can’t “prove” voter fraud. It gets shut down without real investigations.

So allowing them to be verified undermines the election process they themselves said they violated with Chain of custody....lol. what a clown show

Reactions: davethevol

VN Store

Back