Post Your Voter Fraud Evidence Here

Election interference wasn’t from Russia, it was our own government

Wow, and they don't consider what dems were selling during the campaign to be misinformation or disinformation. That's either straight up incompetence, lying, or complicity ... or in this case all at the same time.

"The Associated Press as of Wednesday morning reports that Democratic incumbent Andy Beshear has 693,370 votes.

However, Republican attorney general candidate Russell Coleman trounced Democrat Pamela Stevenson. His final vote total? 752,303 votes.

That would be 57,000 votes more than Andy Beshear attained.

So, did all of those voters who turned out for Russell Coleman turn up their noses when it came to Daniel Cameron?

It’s possible, but seems implausible
."

@amuse
@amuse
ELECTION: There are lots of pundits explaining why the GOP didn't win the Kentucky governorship but none of them make much sense to me. How did the GOP AG receive 125K more votes than the GOP Gov candidate? Why did 57K fewer people vote for governor than AG?

1699678953698.png

Reactions: AM64
Beshear probably won fair and square. It sounds like Cameron was not a good candidate or at least didn't run a good campaign. There is probably a portion of the state not ready to vote for him too.

Beshear probably won fair and square. It sounds like Cameron was not a good candidate or at least didn't run a good campaign. There is probably a portion of the state not ready to vote for him too.

Regretfully, the last sentence is still true in 2023. No way to dance around this but he underperformed in deep red counties....

Possibly but they still didn't vote down ticket which is common...curious if it was just this race or a pattern in others in KY

The SE part of KY is one of the reddest areas in the nation. In 2020, this entire area went 75-25% for Trump.

In 2023, Bell County, for example, the R governor nominee won by 19 points. The R AG nominee won by 51 points. Every nearby county had similar splits.

I'll let you draw your own conclusions...

Ok Point 1 is because of racism.
What about Point 2? All those Republicans went to the pole to vote for an AG or other down ballot votes?

Can someone explain to me why we need proprietary machines with complex sofware to count votes? And even with still takes days or weeks to get results.

Leading Report
@LeadingReport
·
BREAKING: Former President Trump posts on his TruthSocial, “Fulton County, Georgia, acknowledges, in a major consent decree, that 3,600 individual ballots were duplicated (36 batches).”

===============

Debbie Dooley
@crimsontider
🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨

***BREAKING NEWS***
Federal Judge Totenberg issued an order on Nov. 10th denying the GA SoS/Election Board motion to dismiss the Curling v. Raffensperger case. SoS claimed Dominion was secure.

The case is set for trial beginning Jan. 9th

Totenberg was scathing in her order about the massive vulnerabilities of Dominion BMDs and the conduct of Raffensperger and company.

⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

====================
Julie Kelly 🇺🇸
@julie_kelly2
Hard to overstate how this trial will impact Jack Smith’s election/J6 case in DC.

On same day draft of jury questionnaire is due for DC trial, a bench trial in GA will begin that could unravel a central piece of Smith’s indictment and role of one of his star witnesses—Brad Raffensberger.

Last edited:
Julie Kelly 🇺🇸
@julie_kelly2
·
21m
As I noted before, this DC case could totally backfire on DOJ. Vetting election fraud claims that never faced real judicial scrutiny might be a disaster for Democrats—this trial just upped the ante.

1699800990706.png

Reactions: AM64
This is certainly not “evidence” of voter fraud (I contend there will never be legally defined fraud found because election interference operates in the gray beyond legal definition. Anyway….), but this stuck me as odd.

Last week when I walked in the door do my voting location, the first thing I saw was a large yellow box with a slot on top that read “Place absentee ballots here.” It kinda struck me. Why would you have a box for absentee ballots at a place you aren’t absent from?

VN Store

Back