Post game quotes

Pretty crazy how Bailey found warren and fant in his limited time. I thought they were only decoys in this offense. Pretty sure Bailey and jg see the field differently

I watched bailey and I'm no expert but he did not stare down his receivers and he made his progressions every play!!!!

On another note which pains me to say. But I do to a point understand pruitt is trying to protect bailey enough to grasp enough to take over instead of putting him out there to start another 5 years of jg always being in his head just looking way in over his head on ever facet of the game. I'm not bashing jg. Kids loves Tennessee and he plays hard as he can.

One more thing almost every fan knows. The field shrinks in the red zone and qb has to be very precise and very concise with where and what to do with the ball. Jg has not been that at all hence the red zone woes for years. Elite qbs handle the red zone jg simply cant. That's indicative of stats tonight where we outplayed auburn everywhere but on score board. It's really not anymore complicated than that.

He needs to be fired before the talent transfers out and the commits drop. He is not the guy to be ouy coach. Clearly in over his head.

Reactions: Volfaninfl2
Coach, your team seemed to be able to move the ball at will and about to score again to extend your lead on the Tigers but then Guarantano throws a pick in the end zone and 100 yards later it’s Auburn with the touchdown. What happened there?

JP: “Well, you know, Jarret made a real good pass...to their guy...and man he was fast. He was flyin down that sideline. I mean the kids name is Smoke for a reason, aight. I’m just glad to see Jarret didn’t get nervous as the pocket was collapsing around him like it usually does and throw it high and out of play. Gotta stay in the play. Gotta give somebody a chance there. And I think he dun that tonight. He’s been workin on it real hard in practice to get his completion percentage up and he dun that there, so it just shows me he’s gettin better and that’s why he’s our starter.”

The best quote should be:

I am not living up to the standards of the University of Tennessee as the head coach, so after talking with the AD we have decided that it would be in the best interest to part ways. I will not collect the buyout because I am an incompetent coach and I do not deserve the money.

Yes maybe I've had a few more beers than I will admit :)

Peanut head gets them ready to play Auburn. Doesn’t versus anyone else thou.
He’s been better prepared (by his on standards) for Auburn in 2018, Alabama in 2019 and Auburn 2020. Clearly Pruitt is more comfortable coaching in the state of Alabama, and should probably pursue other coaching opportunities there...

It gets better!!!!!

If JG gives us the best chance to win the why trot HB out there with 7 minutes to go in the game? Unless Pruitt had already conceded. Where is the coach that kicked dry erase boards on the sideline? I don’t really see the same fire in him this year.

Reactions: norrislakevol
If JG gives us the best chance to win the why trot HB out there with 7 minutes to go in the game? Unless Pruitt had already conceded. Where is the coach that kicked dry erase boards on the sideline? I don’t really see the same fire in him this year.

He reminds me of Butch in his final year. Like you said, no fire.

VN Store

Back