The Official Tennesee @ #23 Auburn Game Thread, 7:00 PM ET, ESPN

people need to quit watching the games, quit going to them and instead use that time to blast UT and Pruitt on social media, and quit spending money on anything UT related. Just post everywhere, to everyone on everything that we are DONE with Pruitt. DONE. Have a damn protest on campus or something. ANYTHING.
Tennessee fans won't

I'm burned out watching this crap on the field. I hate it's come to this, but I'm done watching this team as long as they keep trotting JG out on the field. Flame away, but I'm going to do something better with my time other than watch a Vandy team play in Vol uniforms. Cya next year fans.

Its amazing any of us made it this far.....but I keep getting duped thinking another QB will play

Reactions: johnsonbrewer
Wolfe and Campbell can't get here soon enough. When you Can run the ball like this TE should be wide open. So sad to waste the running game tonight. In CHRIST Alone

If you mean that my referring to "losers" as those who question CPF & his loyalty, then OK. Otherwise,....:rolleyes: Incidentally, I was okay with his dismissal in 2009, but nobody loves Tennessee like Philip.
I don’t question his loyalty. I question his performance as an AD. He gave this dumpster fire another two years. So maybe just sit this one out.

That dumbass contract extension he just got is probably gonna get him at least one more year.

I was surprised Fulmer got an extension and/or raise. Pruitt won’t go anywhere until next year. Fulmer and Pruitt over their heads.

We need to keep certain donors away from making decisions and hire a person like Charles Davis as AD. He has a ton of credibility in college and the NFL which would attract coaches for the UT job.

VN Store

Back