Portal Tracker

Is this official ??? I haven’t seen anything about Williams to USC

Attachments

• B2DE6D30-58E4-4CFD-9E17-8F774067799F.png
    B2DE6D30-58E4-4CFD-9E17-8F774067799F.png
    847.1 KB · Views: 45
Reactions: Volprofch05
It’s a little disheartening seeing Lane recruit the portal so well when we are not doing so well in the portal

Heard that the Auburn OC responded to his commitment by saying welcome to QBU.That is quite a stretch!

LOL. That has to be one of the more bizarre claims I've seen. Who are the top 5 QBs in Auburn history?

1. Cam Newton (for 1 year)
2. Nick Marshall
3. Jason Campbell
4. Patrick Nix???
5. ????

You could make a pretty legit argument that anyone in our top 7 or 8 would be above their #2, Nick Marshall (Manning, Shuler, Holloway, Clausen, Dobbs, Martin, Bray, Ainge).

Bama, Florida, and Georgia's lists would be much better, too. Ole Miss (Archie, Eli, Corral, Chad Kelly) and LSU (Burrow, Russell, Davey, YA Tittle, Bert Jones, Flynn, Mauck) would be above them, as well.

You could put them above Mizzou, Arkansas, A&M, South Carolina, Kentucky, Miss State, and Vandy. And even some of those are iffy. Without the 1 year of Cam Newton, Mizzou, A&M, Miss State, and Kentucky vs Auburn are all very debatable.

LOL. That has to be one of the more bizarre claims I've seen. Who are the top 5 QBs in Auburn history?

1. Cam Newton (for 1 year)
2. Nick Marshall
3. Jason Campbell
4. Patrick Nix???
5. ????
1. Cam Newton
2. Pat Sullivan
3. Jason Campbell
4. Dameyune Craig
5. Nick Marshall/Stan White

VN Store

Back