Portal Priority

Vfl2407

If we can find a few players still out there in the transfer portal, what positions do we need most?
Linebacker, I know.
but, where else are we really needing immediate help?

Reactions: coachjp6
We currently have a long snapper playing LB while fans wonder if Henry T and Q Crouch are coming back.

Well, they aren’t. And we are absolutely ****ed at the LB position.

So. if I were to extrapolate from your post, you think we need linebackers, and then some more linebackers, and then even more linebackers.

I've seen Last Chance U........you'd think at this point there'd be some talk of giving some talented LBs at one of these schools or even recruit some LBs at a less exposed DI school like a Wyoming, Kansas, or USCe, etc at this point. I get not everyone can play SEC but at some point we're about to be like coach Norman Dale.
tenor (24).gif

Reactions: coachjp6
Someone else already made this point but how are we so thin on defense? I thought Pruitt was a defensive guru?

Linebacker is a position we really didn't have great depth at with Henry T or Q Crouch still being here. Got to get linebackers.

I think I heard on a podcast that we have like 73 players right now including the ones that were recruited but not on campus yet. We need players at every position except QB. We have plenty of QB's. We could definitely use 2-4 LB's from the transfer portal.

Edit: I just went and looked at the transfer portal, if we just had our own players back we would be in decent shape.

Last edited:
We currently have a long snapper playing LB while fans wonder if Henry T and Q Crouch are coming back.

Well, they aren’t. And we are absolutely ****ed at the LB position.
Yet some think we are going to win 8 games.

Wrote a song about it, like to hear it? Here it go...

"Yes, we have no linebackers
Yes, we have none today
Yes, we have no linebackers
We have no linebackers today"

How about a limerick

there once was a man from Nantucket
whose favorite team had no linebackers but f*** it
so what the hell
about the recruiting fail
if we win some games i'll piss in a bucket

I couldn't come up with a great last line, anyone come up with something better?

Last edited:
How about a limerick

there once was a man from Nantucket
whose favorite team had no linebackers but f*** it
so what the hell
about the recruiting fail
if we some games i'll piss in a bucket

I couldn't come up with a great last line, anyone come up with something better?
if we some games I'll drink piss from a bucket:cool:

Last edited:

VN Store

Back