Portal Priority

Someone else already made this point but how are we so thin on defense? I thought Pruitt was a defensive guru?
Because we lost Bryce Thompson to the NFL, To'o To'o, Crouch and Deandre Johnson to the transfer portal, Aaron Willis, Martavious French, Isaac Washington, Kivon Bennett and Aaron Beasley to criminal/personal issues. 5 sure starters and some quality backups either left or dismissed.

Reactions: HooahVol
So. if I were to extrapolate from your post, you think we need linebackers, and then some more linebackers, and then even more linebackers.
You seem really serious about that. Where did you get that idea?👍👍👍

Despite all of the Vol bashing by NegaVols, there are good players out there who would love to play for UT. You can bet the coaching staff is or will be closely evaluating many by the end of spring. I doubt there are many star players, but some who can add to badly needed depth. And despite all of the chicken little chorus we do have a lot of talent on this team.

Reactions: Tradevol
We need a couple bigmen a center & power forward some 6' 9" plus guys for our guard heavy team

Amen, MPW! I’ve been saying this for over a year. We truly have not had either type player since the last Williams’ team. Though we did have Fulky fill one of those roles offensively for the last half of 2020.

Despite all of the Vol bashing by NegaVols, there are good players out there who would love to play for UT. You can bet the coaching staff is or will be closely evaluating many by the end of spring. I doubt there are many star players, but some who can add to badly needed depth. And despite all of the chicken little chorus we do have a lot of talent on this team.
In your opinion, who on the roster would start at AL,GA,TAM, LSU or FL?
Who will be NFL draft picks in 22,23,24?
All Americans??
All SEC???
Where is all this talent that you speak of hiding?

Reactions: Jaws
We currently have a long snapper playing LB while fans wonder if Henry T and Q Crouch are coming back.

Well, they aren’t. And we are absolutely ****ed at the LB position.

What happened to the kids out of Memphis? Did they get zero development? I couldn't believe my eyes seeing Locklear's name as a LB. Opposing DCs will be licking their chops if that holds.

Did anyone on here realize that Will Albright actually played LB on the State champion Greenville Green Devil football team? He had 70 tackles, so it is not like someone is running reps at LB that had never played the position. He is not small at 6' 1" and 220.

What happened to the kids out of Memphis? Did they get zero development? I couldn't believe my eyes seeing Locklear's name as a LB. Opposing DCs will be licking their chops if that holds.
At least one of them is part of the crew suspended for doing some lame gangster ****.

VN Store

Back