Pons declares for draft

Well I also follow my alma mater Saint Louis U hoops team and they have two Jr. players getting NBA evaluations (Jordan Goodwin and Hasahn French). They have zero chance of getting drafted by any NBA team. I feel the same way about Yves Pons. Thought I'd share the list of ranked prospects (hope it posts on this thread) Pons like Goodwin and French doesn't even make the Top 100 players. Does he wish to leave UT and play in Europe?

2020 aggregate NBA mock draft 5.0: International prospects are rising
Hey A-10!

I root for URI hoops.

NCAA sets deadline for players to withdraw from NBA draft and keep their college eligibility

The NCAA announced Thursday that its deadline for players to withdraw from the NBA draft and maintain college eligibility will be either Aug. 3 or 10 days after the NBA draft combine, whichever comes first.

The NBA has set the NBA draft lottery for Aug. 25 and the NBA draft for Oct. 15.

NCAA sets deadline to withdraw from NBA draft

Barnes has said similar in multiple interviews, again, the coaches expect him back and have expected him back...anything can happen and if a team was to promise picking him that could change his decision, but right now he’s still expected to come back.

Barnes has said similar in multiple interviews, again, the coaches expect him back and have expected him back...anything can happen and if a team was to promise picking him that could change his decision, but right now he’s still expected to come back.
This. It isn’t really breaking news if youve paid attention to not only Barnes, but the assistants, too, particularly Michael Schwartz.

It would be more surprising to hear he’s leaving, honestly, at this point, which is certainly a possibility.

Reactions: PulaskiVolFan
Don't want to be a wet blanket, but even RB sometimes doesn't have a firm grasp on what the players will do, like with Lamonte Turner. Completely different situation, but my point is I don't think anything has changed. I think Pons will be back, and I understand the staff thinks he'll be back, but he's plenty capable of a great combine. I just don't think we're going to know until August.

Barnes could be smoke screening if he already knows what Pons' plans are. Opposing coaches are using this down time to gather as much intelligence on upcoming opponents as they can. Pruitt said that is what his staff is up to. It won't help that much but any edge, even slight, would be exploited by CRB.

Reactions: sport3500

VN Store

Back