Poll: Will You Empty Neyland in 2021?

Poll: Will You Empty Neyland in 2021?

• Yes

Votes: 208 63.8%
  • No

Votes: 118 36.2%

• Total voters

madbamahater

Vol fans unite like no other fanbase, with the exception of a few. Be honest here. We all know the other polls are overwhelmingly not in support of Pruitt, in fact most want him gone now or in the coming weeks.

Want to put your money where your mouth is? This is a buisness. A big business. You are the customer, the client. Consumers have the power of the purse. We pay for Tennessee football. We pay salaries. We fund the budget.

Will you actually do your part, once again? The last empty Neyland campaign was effective. But, it could have been even more effective.

Think business. You are the paying customer. You are paying for this. Is it time you say no?

Will you empty Neyland in 2021 if Pruitt isn't replaced with a proven winner? A top tier coach....

UT only listens when it hits them in the pocket book. There's no great drive to win in this administration. I'm almost of the thought that hey would be happy going 0-12 if they were still filling the stadium and getting their donations.

So yes, your vote is the money you give them. Don't let them keep demanding money for something that is a terrible product. Would you keep going to a restaurant that would continue to give you bad food?

Some just don’t really get it. TN doesn’t care about the football program. Empty Neyland? Highly unlikely to work. Many alumni are going to go to the games regardless because of the perks.

I honestly believe we could only have 10-15k attendance and it wouldn’t matter. Face it, the football program is irrelevant and dead to the university.

Reactions: HawkVol2213
LOL no. What on Earth? I don't care if there's only a dozen people in Neyland in attendance, fall Saturdays in Neyland are glorious. That's football church. Those big blue Tennessee skies, the sunshine, the smell of the stadium (not those parts, I mean the smell of the grass ... uh ... grass on the field I mean). Neyland is one of the best places on Earth to be. It's beautiful there. Try living away from Tennessee for twenty years. You'll learn to take every opportunity you can to be in Neyland. Those days do not come again. Take them for granted at your own peril.

Now ask me if I'll buy any new shirts or hats or paraphernalia, then we can have a conversation. But active choose not to go to a game I could attend? Nah fam, I'll pass on that.

Lol... we dropped our season tickets a few years ago. Now I literally don’t even watch on tv anymore. I glance at the score on my phone a few times and that’s enough for me. The Tennessee football program is 100% garbage. Even if they fired Pruitt, does anyone actually expect these clowns to make good decisions and get Tennessee back where it should be? 😂 hell no..

LOL no. What on Earth? I don't care if there's only a dozen people in Neyland in attendance, fall Saturdays in Neyland are glorious. That's football church. Those big blue Tennessee skies, the sunshine, the smell of the stadium (not those parts, I mean the smell of the grass ... uh ... grass on the field I mean). Neyland is one of the best places on Earth to be. It's beautiful there. Try living away from Tennessee for twenty years. You'll learn to take every opportunity you can to be in Neyland. Those days do not come again. Take them for granted at your own peril.

Now ask me if I'll buy any new shirts or hats or paraphernalia, then we can have a conversation. But active choose not to go to a game I could attend? Nah fam, I'll pass on that.
I will be there screaming at the top of my lungs even if the Vols are in last place. It's called bleeding orange and some people don't.

Go ahead, empty it. That would destroy the program irrevocably. I don't know who is more brain dead; a large portion of this fan base (those who voted yes in particular) or the entire coaching staff. It is neck and neck as far as I can see it.

Go ahead, empty it. That would destroy the program irrevocably. I don't know who is more brain dead; a large portion of this fan base (those who voted yes in particular) or the entire coaching staff. It is neck and neck as far as I can see it.
It's already dead. Its about all we can do to let our voice he heard.

VN Store

Back