• We've had an issue with our name servers today that may be affecting a number of users from accessing the site.

Please do not go to football games till a change is made

Lot of these super pumpers bye tickets and start trying to pawn them off on everyone else, because they don't want to waste a Saturday watching a bad product.

Reactions: onevol74 and 08Vol
True, Tuscaloosa will eventually call Beldar home

Remediation is necessary
Plus they can communicate with him
Even in blue font it makes sense
Better yet, maybe Sark will take him to the other UT to be DC

"You say you got a real solution Well, you know We'd all love to see the plan You ask me for a contribution Well, you know We're all doing what we can But if you want money for people with minds that hate All I can tell you is brother you have to wait "

Nope, our side is not claiming to have the solution, and in fact think it does not exist at this time. Sometimes you have to suck it up, ask the staff and squad to do their best, and be looking for a solution if what they provide next season is not enough. When the best name on the board for most is an NCAA loser, you may be better served to cut your losses in terms of buyouts, be on the lookout for better solutions that will show up in the next cycle, and be ready to pull the trigger as early as it appears necessary next year. There is no sunshine to pump from our side, but we still may take exception to the sewage being pumped from the other side. Coaches will get their money and move on, the players you punish don't get a free year next year. So enjoy your punishment of the 105 guys in pads and don't think you can deflect that onto the admin and coaches.

Will always support the Vols even though they infuriate me at times. However, if the team doesn't make a big turnaround, I am certainly not going to travel to games where we are likely to lose by double digits.

We are in a new year and I would like to forget 2020 every happened....since it is January 2, I am going to be optimistic until at least Mid-September.....then will be angry and bitter again by October and the cycle of life being a vol fan continues....

If next season goes poorly, Pruitt will be fired despite what fans do or don't do.

If next season goes well, Pruitt will be retained despite what fans do or don't do.
Most people can’t understand this even though I’ve tried telling them this all season. We will know what happens based on next years performance

Reactions: peerless98
tennessee football has always been a pentacle in my life, I’ve always gone to games, bought gear, prioritized saturdays as Tennessee game day, I’ve done it my whole life even through the Dooley years, kiffin, Butch, Fulmer final years, but it’s just gotten to the point I don’t really care anymore. I’m numb, I’ll always be a fan but I am done caring, I will do other things on saturdays until the program starts caring again.
This was my point with my post. The beat downs, humiliation, quitting...at least Butch got his teams motivated to fight Florida and Georgia most of his tenure. He should’ve had 4 in a row on Florida...but we got a guy that can’t motivate guys to play good enough to beat Georgia State, BYU, Kentucky at home....Kiffin will humiliate us here next year in his second season...and Pruitt will blow one of the Vandy, Pitt, South Alabama, and/or Bowling Green games.....he is good for it.
I’ve always been a glass is half full guy defending Fulmer as HC, Dooley and Butch while here until the writing was on the wall...now I don’t even care. Fulmer and company have sucked that out of me. Everything is in place to be dominant at Tennessee. But the powers that be REFUSE to go all in on a proven winner. Now there are 3 available that are winners and could rebuild this program faster than Pruitt...Freeze, Malzahn, and Herman. Definitely would have us competing to win vs getting double digit blow outs.
It is just deflating.

Don’t give this administration reason to keep around a bad coach, you can support the team and players by watching on TV. The University doesn’t need the money they are getting enough from TV contracts and other sponsorships. We as a fanbase have only one way to hurt them and that is by poor attendance. Sadly by next year the next pool of coaching candidates to choose from will probably not be as prevalent as it is now, but at least Pruitt and Fulmer will hopefully be gone.

If we somehow beat Florida next year than I was wrong and I’ll gladly eat crow..
Send me your season tickets info and I’ll buy them.

Unfortunately no change will be made until Pruitt has driven the program down to a level that Saban would need 5 years to correct.

VN Store

Back