Please do not go to football games till a change is made

You know the AD is treating you like garbage and thinks the world would be better off without all you rabble, but yet your still acting like an unwise individual with your money. They are taking the money and your laughing in your face.

There was a time people in this state would proudly stand up against tyranny, until change was made.
What the hell are you talking about?

Telling someone not to go is... meh.

Telling someone that you have to go to "support the program" is ... meh.

I will say this. Harrison Bailey would've been better served to be somewhere else his freshman year. The narrow, myopic statement that pumping endless amounts of consumer-cash into this program and showing up and being vocal is - cart-blanche, definitively "supporting" this program is quite possibly patently false.

I cannot help the kids who are already committed to be at UT. That is their choice. Keeping this group of coaches is not going to make them better players. Doing anything that keeps this group of coaches overseeing the UT football program will absolutely hurt the career of kids (future signees) who are lured into coming to the big stadium filled with all the wonderfully "supportive" fans.

Spend your money and time as you see fit. If you love going to games regardless of the performance on the field, then by all means, go and have a blast, but this train of thought that doing so is the only and/or most supportive thing one can do for the student athletes is literally ignorant hogwash.

tennessee football has always been a pentacle in my life, I’ve always gone to games, bought gear, prioritized saturdays as Tennessee game day, I’ve done it my whole life even through the Dooley years, kiffin, Butch, Fulmer final years, but it’s just gotten to the point I don’t really care anymore. I’m numb, I’ll always be a fan but I am done caring, I will do other things on saturdays until the program starts caring again.

tennessee football has always been a pentacle in my life, I’ve always gone to games, bought gear, prioritized saturdays as Tennessee game day, I’ve done it my whole life even through the Dooley years, kiffin, Butch, Fulmer final years, but it’s just gotten to the point I don’t really care anymore. I’m numb, I’ll always be a fan but I am done caring, I will do other things on saturdays until the program starts caring again.
I feel the same exact way ^

Reactions: loservol
Don’t give this administration reason to keep around a bad coach, you can support the team and players by watching on TV. The University doesn’t need the money they are getting enough from TV contracts and other sponsorships. We as a fanbase have only one way to hurt them and that is by poor attendance. Sadly by next year the next pool of coaching candidates to choose from will probably not be as prevalent as it is now, but at least Pruitt and Fulmer will hopefully be gone.

If we somehow beat Florida next year than I was wrong and I’ll gladly eat crow..
No. I’m a UT fan, alum, and supporter and I’ll go if I want to. But thanks

Have fun wasting your money to see garbage.
Lol imagine being so butthurt that you get that upset over a football game. Funny how the loudest who have to virtue signal and tell everyone else not to go to make themselves feel justified I guess? I’ve went to games for 40 years whether they had a losing record or a NC team. I’m not stopping because of whiny kids on a message board who actually thinks that if they don’t go to a game it matters to literally anyone else.

They should just fire Pruitt now if everything is planned to open back up this year. We'd make our money back and then some this year alone if everything opens back up because everyone has cabin fever and will come running and spend that money to get back out in the real world watching football again.

Don’t give this administration reason to keep around a bad coach, you can support the team and players by watching on TV. The University doesn’t need the money they are getting enough from TV contracts and other sponsorships. We as a fanbase have only one way to hurt them and that is by poor attendance. Sadly by next year the next pool of coaching candidates to choose from will probably not be as prevalent as it is now, but at least Pruitt and Fulmer will hopefully be gone.

If we somehow beat Florida next year than I was wrong and I’ll gladly eat crow..
Even better with hold your 100k you usually give to the athletic department

Lol imagine being so butthurt that you get that upset over a football game. Funny how the loudest who have to virtue signal and tell everyone else not to go to make themselves feel justified I guess? I’ve went to games for 40 years whether they had a losing record or a NC team. I’m not stopping because of whiny kids on a message board who actually thinks that if they don’t go to a game it matters to literally anyone else.
You can do as you please with your money, it just baffles me people still want to spend their hard earned money on garbage.

With fans like you and your comrades who needs COVID?

Witch Doctor doesnt have much hope next year will be dramatically different. But not to support the team...well, not a Vol fan. Witch Doctor say if this method the best there would never be fans We ARE/HAVE ALWAYS been an
8-4 or 9-3 team, please someone find and post the historic seasons we've had, shouldn't take long. Witch Doctor HOPE Pruitt can turn it around, right?

Go Vols!

Bones Never Lie.

With fans like you and your comrades who needs COVID?
"You say you got a real solution Well, you know We'd all love to see the plan You ask me for a contribution Well, you know We're all doing what we can But if you want money for people with minds that hate All I can tell you is brother you have to wait "

Reactions: CSVol
I will support this team. I expect nothing from them but epic double digit beat downs...critical mistakes at crucial times in games....and most commonly flat out quitting. This is the norm of Tennessee Football now. Being mocked by other fans because they know what we once were...and what we have become now. We are a basketball school. At least Dave Hart gave us a real HC there.
Yee haw go Coach Pruitt! We can’t wait to have our eyes busted and noses broken with double digit losses to everyone next season. Get us to 4 wins next year! I fear you will lose 1 or 2 though to Pitt, Vandy, Bowling Green, and/or South Alabama. With those Georgia State and BYU home losses factor in a double digit loss to Kentucky at home...I mean how can we feel the sky is the limit. Once Kiffin comes into Neyland and beats Pruitt by 24 will be the icing on the cake.02474042-7352-41E1-8BE5-27F2CB57FC03.jpeg

It’s the season tickets that matter. If those subscriptions somehow dropped significantly, it might get their attention.

No.

Screw that. I’m glad Coach Pruitt is coming back. Not gonna stop supporting Just because the Drama Queens in the fan think i should. We need continuity, and if he wins next year you’ll all be back on his jock like you were the end of last season...

If next season goes poorly, Pruitt will be fired despite what fans do or don't do.

If next season goes well, Pruitt will be retained despite what fans do or don't do.
Lol after going 3-7 this year anything over 3 wins will be considered good enough by this Admin. I don’t think some fans are understanding the magnitude of the decision to keep him after such a disaster year 3.

VN Store

Back