Please do not go to football games till a change is made

shocker

Don’t give this administration reason to keep around a bad coach, you can support the team and players by watching on TV. The University doesn’t need the money they are getting enough from TV contracts and other sponsorships. We as a fanbase have only one way to hurt them and that is by poor attendance. Sadly by next year the next pool of coaching candidates to choose from will probably not be as prevalent as it is now, but at least Pruitt and Fulmer will hopefully be gone.

If we somehow beat Florida next year than I was wrong and I’ll gladly eat crow..

Don’t give this administration reason to keep around a bad coach, you can support the team and players by watching on TV. The University doesn’t need the money they are getting enough from TV contracts and other sponsorships. We as a fanbase have only one way to hurt them and that is by poor attendance. Sadly by next year the next pool of coaching candidates to choose from will probably not be as prevalent as it is now, but at least Pruitt and Fulmer will hopefully be gone.

If we somehow beat Florida next year than I was wrong and I’ll gladly eat crow..
Amen

Oh, we’re gonna go. There’ll be 102k for Florida.

If we dont go to games, our financial position will only get worse and we know our athletic department isnt well run enough to adjust to cover that shortfall.

If we win, people will show up. If we don't, they wont. This will work itself out one way or the other.

I wouldn’t go to a game if they paid me. I love the university but a big reason the higher ups couldn’t care less about winning is bc we are filling their pockets despite being a embarrassment of a program. If you could go to work and not do **** and still make huge money would you put in the extra effort to make the same as you are by not working hard or caring?

I’ll take your seat if that’s ok.
You don’t have to support the university administration, you don’t have to support the AD, and you don’t to support the coaches. But the players need to hear us supporting them. Their ears aren’t good enough to hear me yell through the TV. So I choose to let them hear me cheer for them in person.

You know the AD is treating you like garbage and thinks the world would be better off without all you rabble, but yet your still acting like an unwise individual with your money. They are taking the money and laughing in your face.

There was a time people in this state would proudly stand up against tyranny, until change was made.

Last edited:
TV money, covid in the rear view, and weekend Dollywood adventurers will ensure the money remains.

Hopefully it won’t be a blowout. I’ll be watching at home hoping for the best but the way things are going it doesn’t look good

If Mullen is there next year, we’ll get a good idea of exactly how good a coach he really is. OK dismantled FLA in the bowl game when FLA had quite a few starters out. Their non-starters will need quite a bit of work between now and September.

Reactions: 901 Orange
I don't see how anyone could waste a Saturday much less an entire weekend to watch the type of team we saw this season and a staff that has no clue on how to fix it. All you're doing is showing the AD that they will still make their money no matter how bad the product is. It's like if a local restaurant here was great for the first 30 years of your life all of a sudden started making you sick after every visit and you still kept going every single weekend just because of nostalgia.

Last edited:
I haven’t been to a game since the Georgia St. debacle and won’t be back till Turnip head is gone and this administration commits to winning again if they ever do which I’m beginning to think they could care less about as long as us gullible fans keep showing up. There may still be covid restrictions in place too come September. Fulmer and Cornbread have to go ASAP.

I will spend my hard earned money the way I see fit. If I want to watch a football game, I will watch a football game. If I want to do something else instead of watching Pruitt screw it up again, then I will do that.

Reactions: Raebo
Maybe keep going to games and filling the stadium but remaining absolutely silent. Can think of nothing more disconcerting for Fulmer and Pruitt than 102k people just sitting there staring

Reactions: SmokeyDog1973
I haven’t gone in years, but it’s not to send a message to the admin. I just don’t want to drive 6 hours, spend all that money on tickets, hotel, food, parking, etc. just to watch a boring team get stomped.

Reactions: vols 30 and 08Vol
I haven't posted here in years, but this thread just put me over the edge. People who support anything blindly are a huge part of the deep seeded issues in our university and our country.

Whether it be either political party, the police, black lives matter, or the Vols, our country has a systemic issue with an inability to construct thought-out, informed, and unique opinions. Group think and in group/out group have taken over it all. My two cents is the devaluation of our education system is one of the root causes, but who knows. Go vols. We suck.

VN Store

Back