Players Speaking Up

If your white HIStory tells you that. OK, but you may want to study African Slavery History. I did not dispute Africans were sold into slavery by Africans. What you are trying to gloss over is that Europeans constructed an entire economic system based on free human labor....generational human labor. This practice was not an African system. Africans used slavery as punishment.

What ever lets you sleep at night.

You’re still trying to pass blame to where it doesn’t lie. Look at Europe today without slavery. Look at Africa. Vastly different places. Your argument will now be “well slaves helped build Europe” which is partly true but again, why hasn’t Africa improved?
What part of Africa are you referring to? Africa is a beautiful place. Do you not know that the resources from Africa have been plundered for generations by Europeans. Look at South Africa.....Europeans stole land and instituted apartheid. You think Africa is all Jungle..Egypt, Kenya, Tanzania, Botswana, Nigeria, Ethiopia are all beautiful countries in Africa. All countries have poor parts, just like the US. The city centers are very nice.

If your white HIStory tells you that. OK, but you may want to study African Slavery History. I did not dispute Africans were sold into slavery by Africans. What you are trying to gloss over is that Europeans constructed an entire economic system based on free human labor....generational human labor. This practice was not an African system. Africans used slavery as punishment.
What are they using slavery for today....or has Africa ever done anything wrong or is it just everyone else is wrong?

Reactions: Y9 Vol
What part of Africa are you referring to? Africa is a beautiful place. Do you not know that the resources from Africa have been plundered for generations by Europeans. Look at South Africa.....Europeans stole land and instituted apartheid. You think Africa is all Jungle..Egypt, Kenya, Tanzania, Botswana, Nigeria, Ethiopia are all beautiful countries in Africa. All countries have poor parts, just like the US. The city centers are very nice.

Must not have plundered enough, the chinese are there now.

whitewashed....absolving Europeans of responsibility of the brutality of their actions. Making them seem as though they were innocent. Whitewashed.

None of that stuff matters..... those times were entirely different than today’s times...... everyone was fighting, killing and just trying to survive.......Here is two examples of how times were so different back then..... I was watching a show about a woman that they thought murdered someone.... she was caught and tried in the same day...... the next day.... she was hung in the middle of the town square with people cheering..... I saw a story yesterday about a baseball player in the early 1900’s got struck by lightning and knocked out.... he was revived and finished pitching the game..... we need to stop trying to judge people of the past based on our ideas of how it should be today.

The truth helps me to sleep. Slave labor made up 60% of the US economy.

Partial truth...You continue to throw shat out that is not the topic.
All I have ever said is that blacks sold blacks into slavery. The reason is not the issue. Blacks are to blame for the slave trade, PERIOD!

Partial truth...You continue to throw shat out that is not the topic.
All I have ever said is that blacks sold blacks into slavery. The reason is not the issue. Blacks are to blame for the slave trade, PERIOD!
Did Africans institute Generational slavery? You keep skipping over that MAJOR detail. By your logic, the gun seller is responsible for the crime that is committed with the gun.

All life originated in Africa. Mitochondiral Eve can be traced to East Africa. So it would stand to reason that Africa holds a lot of resources.

I often say multiple competing facts can be true and several have often said we talk past each other. I wonder if we want solutions or if we just want to argue. If no one will ever change their mind on this board, either through this board or due to growth and living life.

* Africans sold other Africans into slavery

* Slavery was and is not ok (there is a difference between being imprisoned for a legitimate crime for a fixed period of time and slavery)

* But what does slavery have to do with today in America?

Your entire slavery spiel wreaks of an ignorance of history. It is one of the reasons you're not taken seriously.
lol.....OK European. You grew up thinking Jesus had blonde hair and blue eyes. And you tell me my history is flawed.....wow.

whitewashed....absolving Europeans of responsibility of the brutality of their actions. Making them seem as though they were innocent. Whitewashed.

Literally no one is doing that, the white man isn’t out to get you. You are great at playing the victim card. I don’t know how you get out of bed in the morning with the Klan constantly trying to lynch you, cops wanting to beat you, and white businesses declining service and employment. You are so brave!

Do African still sell Africans into slavery today?
It is civil war prisoners and human trafficking for sex purposes. But latter part happens all over the world. The former only happens because of the diamond mines. They use war prisoners to work the diamond mines.

Literally no one is doing that, the white man isn’t out to get you. You are great at playing the victim card. I don’t know how you get out of bed in the morning with the Klan constantly trying to lynch you, cops wanting to beat you, and white businesses declining service and employment. You are so brave!
I don't think anyone is out to get me per se.....however if someone that looks like me suffers brutality or discrimination I will speak up. I am gainfully employed and doing quite well. So I lend my voice to those that are targeted because of where they live, how they dress, or how they look. Anyone that speaks up against injustice is not playing a victim card. Please find a post where I have played the victim card. I have been blessed enough to be able to help others out.
The thing about Europeans is that anyone that speaks and make them uncomfortable is an agitator.

You don’t know the first thing about Africa 😂 Of course as a white man who has been to Kenya and Tanzania twice to provide health care and education to its people. I doubt you have ever lifted a finger to help anyone of the opposite race based off of your perpetual victim hood. The highest per capita GDP in Africa is Libya at 19k

You don’t know the first thing about Africa 😂 Of course as a white man who has been to Kenya and Tanzania twice to provide health care and education to its people. I doubt you have ever lifted a finger to help anyone of the opposite race based off of your perpetual victim hood. The highest per capita GDP in Africa is Libya at 19k
Victim hood? lol.....I have never been to Africa or helped anyone outside of my race? lol....oh my, you are a fragile European.

Did Africans institute Generational slavery? You keep skipping over that MAJOR detail. By your logic, the gun seller is responsible for the crime that is committed with the gun.
No. Africans were totally innocent and have been throughout all of human history.... even now.... all of their machete violence and genocide is merely misunderstood human compassion

I don't think anyone is out to get me per se.....however if someone that looks like me suffers brutality or discrimination I will speak up. I am gainfully employed and doing quite well. So I lend my voice to those that are targeted because of where they live, how they dress, or how they look. Anyone that speaks up against injustice is not playing a victim card. Please find a post where I have played the victim card. I have been blessed enough to be able to help others out.
The thing about Europeans is that anyone that speaks and make them uncomfortable is an agitator.
Good for you. You should be proud of your racism and racist comments. Way to be the change you advocate, and not be what you claim to hate.

Kudos.

lol and <eyeroll>

VN Store

Back