Players Leaving

show the posts where I threatened to have some one banned...I want to see them

The closest I came to saying that is when a poster was wanting to get rid of the Lady Vol name...I said you should be banned, No threat. other than that,,no reference.

There is a search button at the top.
If you need instructions let me know

There are more I am sure but you are just not relevant enough for me to go search.
here is a quote from you

I am tired of the personal attacks here,,,venting is one thing, I am not too happy with the effort tonight, but sometimes it gets personal and cruel...KNOW this, if I see those types of posts, the will be posted on the negavol homepage

and then you made this thread

NegaVol Hall of "Fame?"

Remember this one lol
1586180403484.png

There are more I am sure but you are just not relevant enough for me to go search.
here is a quote from you

I am tired of the personal attacks here,,,venting is one thing, I am not too happy with the effort tonight, but sometimes it gets personal and cruel...KNOW this, if I see those types of posts, the will be posted on the negavol homepage

and then you made this thread

NegaVol Hall of "Fame?"

Remember this one lol
View attachment 270270

Wow, you get an A for your research.

It was not direct threat, but heck of an effort anyway...The interesting part of the equation is that the "dogg" i referenced "New Dogg", who was actually a poster who had been banned under a different name "Mdoggie" and returned with a different name.

The avatar in question was referenced by several posters to be offensive and it was offensive to me as well...All I did was explain to you that you were jeopardizing a rich history ( 10 years and 17,000 posts) with this website by the offensive avatar that you had recently changed to. As that had recently happened to Mdoggie

I have stated "I cannot get anyone banned" and stand by that.

Reactions: Smallvol#1

It was not direct threat, but heck of an effort anyway...The interesting part of the equation is that the "dogg" i referenced "New Dogg", who was actually a poster who had been banned under a different name "Mdoggie" and returned with a different name.

The avatar in question was referenced by several posters to be offensive and it was offensive to me as well...All I did was explain to you that you were jeopardizing a rich history ( 10 years and 17,000 posts) with this website by the offensive avatar that you had recently changed to. As that had recently happened to Mdoggie

You tried the same stuff with a couple of other posters on here. I have not changed my avatar in years , so I dont know where you came up with that BS. You thought you had pull and some kind of authority that people was going to do as you said and you got fooled. By the way anybody who makes a poll and includes themselves in the poll is looking for some attention that you did not get. I dont know if these mods can go back and look and confirm it or not but if I was them I would not waste the time but I can promise you that I have not changed no avatar but nice trying to come up with an excuse, I know you cant get anybody banned , we already knew that. That is why nobody took you serious

Reactions: olddog
You tried the same stuff with a couple of other posters on here. I have not changed my avatar in years , so I dont know where you came up with that BS. You thought you had pull and some kind of authority that people was going to do as you said and you got fooled. By the way anybody who makes a poll and includes themselves in the poll is looking for some attention that you did not get. I dont know if these mods can go back and look and confirm it or not but if I was them I would not waste the time but I can promise you that I have not changed no avatar but nice trying to come up with an excuse, I know you cant get anybody banned , we already knew that. That is why nobody took you serious

wake me up when you have something relevant to post
sloth-yawn-cute.gif

Reactions: Memvol44
Poor coach.....All you want to do is talk basketball.
sUNCYbL.gif

The cool thing about life is, people only remember THAT they knew you, , , rarely remember why they knew you
That is why stars don't worry about bad press, only no press!

When I walk the sidelines, I know that 90% want me and 10% hate me,,,but it is the 10% I hear, not the 90.
So I put 72's feelings in my "give-a-crap meter" and it barely registers

Reactions: GameTime

How do you know who was banned?

How do you know who was banned?

one showed up when the other disappeared.
both had a very distinctive way of talking in their posts
several posters made the connection and verbalized it
both had dog in the name
too many similarities and coincidences to ignore

one showed up when the other disappeared.
both had dog in the name
too many similarities and coincidences to ignore

Maybe they just decided to leave?

So let me get this straight.

You know from some source that you can’t divulge that Massengill transferred from Tennessee because of what posters here said about her?

I communicate with media, friends, and many other segments within the realm of the Lady Vols...what I am told I keep private unless I am told I can do otherwise.

I know that the social media postings was impactful and that is where this conversation stops

remember this:

On the gf speculation from a trolly board member. Here is what Jazz just posted on the LV FB page:

I’ve seen a lot of the comments and assumptions y’all are making about my decision to transfer. I made the best decision for me. Let’s make this REAL clear. I’m not transferring over a girl. Just because I watched my gf’s championship game at the SEC tournament doesn’t mean that’s where I’m going. I was being supportive of my gf which is technically nobody else’s business. I don’t mix my personal life with my basketball life, not that I have to explain or acknowledge any of the negativity attached to my name. The assumptions y’all come up with are actually ridiculous. Y’all know me as an athlete...so stop acting like y’all know me outside of basketball. My decision has been made because I’m grown enough to make my OWN decisions. Keep the negativity and assumptions to yourselves.

that should make it clear to us right there!

Reactions: di21
I communicate with media, friends, and many other segments within the realm of the Lady Vols...what I am told I keep private unless I am told I can do otherwise.

I know that the social media postings was impactful and that is where this conversation stops
It’s really a yes or no answer.

You know from some source that you can’t divulge that Massengill transferred from Tennessee because of what posters here said about her?

Reactions: Ladyvolfan4ever
It’s really a yes or no answer.

As madtown posted, Jazmine posted a scathing retort on Margo's Facebook page to people who were suggesting she was transferring to play with her girlfriend. Mind you, Jaz had already announced she was transferring, so I'm not sure how some correlation is being made between her decision to transfer and what is posted here. Her FB post was clearly after the fact 🤷‍♂️

Is that a question or statement?
Yes when someone likes my post I get alerts

mdoggie disappeared, New Dogg (2 g's in both) showed up the next week
never said anybody else did

old dog ????

re read the post

"one showed up when the other disappeared.
both had dog in the name
too many similarities and coincidences to ignore"

go back to sleep

Last edited:

VN Store

Back