Players and Coaches have to be separated on sideline

rclaytons13

I’m sitting in section T about 15 rows up. A fight broke out between several players and at least one coach. Several players and coaches had to break it up. Number 58 (J. Johnson) who is not even dressed was right in the middle of it. Not a good look for the Vols. Team is at each other’s throats and imploding from within.

I’m sitting in section T about 15 rows up. A fight broke out between several players and at least one coach. Several players and coaches had to break it up. Number 58 (J. Johnson) who is not even dressed was right in the middle of it. Not a good look for the Vols. Team is at each other’s throats and imploding from within.
Butch players vs Pruitt

I’m traveling and am forced to listen to this on the Georgia radio network and they made a huge deal out of it. Made it sound like there was a gigantic brawl in the Tennessee sidelines

Pics/videos or you’re lying.

It is concerning but I don’t blame some of them for getting tired of losing. There are certainly far too many players not playing up to their potential and the ones that are probably hate having them as teammates

Just like the scene in Major League
Coach: save that sh** for the field, it’s a long season.

They did put up a fight. Some things went against them. It was not like that big OL from Georgia beat them to submission. We had a 4 down stop! They have plenty to fix but this was not the beat downs at the end of 2018 that got everyone worked up.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back