Players and Coaches have to be separated on sideline

By far the best team UT has played this year.... and UT hung in until half. If Maurer had gotten the starter's reps since the beginning of August then maybe UT would have had a real shot.

Pruitt will be kicking himself for the rest of the season for not going with Maurer to begin with, and for retaining Friend and Weinke going into his pivotal second season as HC.

I’m sitting in section T about 15 rows up. A fight broke out between several players and at least one coach. Several players and coaches had to break it up. Number 58 (J. Johnson) who is not even dressed was right in the middle of it. Not a good look for the Vols. Team is at each other’s throats and imploding from within.
I'm sure that impressed our potential recruits...….;)

Reactions: jeff1vol and 08Vol
The game is 4 qtrs. Our D has lost two of the three. What are you talking about?
I'm talking about the O going stale in the 2nd half. If that doesn't happen then they could have scored with UGA and kept the D off the field.

Reactions: Behr
Another 20+ defeat and you call this "putting a fight"

Did you really expect anything different? I mean we all know you hate Pruitt and the Vols in general. But did you really expect this team not to ge demolished by the #3 team in the country? Yes they fought and fought hard. Pretty sad you cannot see that.

Did you really expect anything different? I mean we all know you hate Pruitt and the Vols in general. But did you really expect this team not to ge demolished by the #3 team in the country? Yes they fought and fought hard. Pretty sad you cannot see that.

Do you ever get tired of hanging onto Pruitts sack?

BOT - Millenials this this "was putting up a fight because you guys don't know what putting up a fight really us. Find the film on the 85 Sugar Bowl team and watch it. Be educated.

They did put up a fight. Some things went against them. It was not like that big OL from Georgia beat them to submission. We had a 4 down stop! They have plenty to fix but this was not the best downs at the end of 2018 that got everyone worked up.
Yep, far more positives than negatives coming out of this game.

I’m sitting in section T about 15 rows up. A fight broke out between several players and at least one coach. Several players and coaches had to break it up. Number 58 (J. Johnson) who is not even dressed was right in the middle of it. Not a good look for the Vols. Team is at each other’s throats and imploding from within.
When was this? It wasn't the one the Georgia player was involved in?

VN Store

Back