Players and Coaches have to be separated on sideline

rclaytons13

I’m sitting in section T about 15 rows up. A fight broke out between several players and at least one coach. Several players and coaches had to break it up. Number 58 (J. Johnson) who is not even dressed was right in the middle of it. Not a good look for the Vols. Team is at each other’s throats and imploding from within.

KeyVol14

I’m sitting in section T about 15 rows up. A fight broke out between several players and at least one coach. Several players and coaches had to break it up. Number 58 (J. Johnson) who is not even dressed was right in the middle of it. Not a good look for the Vols. Team is at each other’s throats and imploding from within.
Butch players vs Pruitt

JMSqb11

Pics/videos or you’re lying.

landscapingvol

It is concerning but I don’t blame some of them for getting tired of losing. There are certainly far too many players not playing up to their potential and the ones that are probably hate having them as teammates

Just like the scene in Major League
Coach: save that sh** for the field, it’s a long season.

VN Store

Sponsors