Plavsic denied by NCAA

If Plavsicis can't play for Tennessee this year, what team activities can he participate, or what is he not allowed to do (other than playing in games)?

Can he still be on the practice teams?

He just has to sit out during games, I believe.

I believe he was suggesting that the 1st school can say that to help get the transfer eligible. Not necessarily saying that was the case at ASU.

He basically implied at the end that if you care for the athletes best-interest you should comply and do whatever it takes to help get them eligible.

I respect that and with burns I think it’s clear he practices what he preaches

I believe he was suggesting that the 1st school can say that to help get the transfer eligible. Not necessarily saying that was the case at ASU.

He basically implied at the end that if you care for the athletes best-interest you should comply and do whatever it takes to help get them eligible.
That may be true, but I don't see the reason why he brings that up if that didn't happen.

JMO of course, but it seemed like a pointed comment.

Reactions: VEKZY

I disagree man... that seemed way too specific to be speaking in generalities. Also if that were the case I think CRB would have been much more transparent.

That sounded exactly like Uros was told by someone he didn’t have a spot there. If the initial case and then appeal were presented that way to the AA they’re ruling flat out calls Uros a liar, and that’s why I think UT was so “surprised/shocked”. Jmo

I disagree man... that seemed way too specific to be speaking in generalities. Also if that were the case I think CRB would have been much more transparent.

That sounded exactly like Uros was told by someone he didn’t have a spot there. If the initial case and then appeal were presented that way to the AA they’re ruling flat out calls Uros a liar, and that’s why I think UT was so “surprised/shocked”. Jmo

I could definitely see that being the case.

I guess I should've added that I definitely think he was calling out ASU, I just think he was saying ASU should have told the NCAA that there wasn't a spot for Uros regardless since that would grant Uros immediate eligibility and would be in Uros' best interest.

I could definitely see that being the case.

I guess I should've added that I definitely think he was calling out ASU, I just think he was saying ASU should have told the NCAA that there wasn't a spot for Uros regardless since that would grant Uros immediate eligibility and would be in Uros' best interest.
Agree with that. For Barnes to even hint that sounded like a huge ASU amd AA call out to me.

Last edited:
Reactions: MinisterofDef#92
If he wears a fake mustache, would he be eligible to play?

Thanks. I'll hang up and listen off the air.
- Bobby Valentine

2011-08-23-valentine.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Boca Vol
Witch Doctor say hate this happened but if it has to happen, Glad we had an AD that would stand up and say THIS STINKS! Witch Doctor knows if this had been Hamilton he would have volunteered to have 3 scholarships reduced and self impose a post season ban for just asking. Witch Doctor like Fulmers fight......and hadnt heard Chit out of the AD office. Hart culled the traitors and Fulmer has managed the rest quite nicely
GO VOLS!

Bones Never Lie.

How about Rick suggesting Arizona state didn’t have a place on their roster for him.

That one is interesting

As you and others have said...it is hard to intelligently gauge these things because we have so little information on these requests but, if true, Fulmer and CRB can apply significant public pressure to the 'AA (threatening a lawsuit might tip the scales in our favor)

They had 3 other very good D1 players. You think you know it all, don't you?

Who so hostile? So I can't discuss my thoughts on the situation? Yeah, their high school had really good talent. But it seems logical that in college you can't swarm a single player when the rest of the team is extremely talented. I don't think that is a hot take by any means.

Well if some Shelby county judge can allow Wiseman to play why can’t some Knox county judge do the same for Uros??

Because if we lost the appeals process, we’d have all wins vacated in which Uros participated.

VN Store

Back