Personal Goals

The higher levels of the treadmill, increase blood circulation to the scalp, which increases hair growth -- Dr Scanlon

It also eliminates excess dht because of the accelerated heartrate which is beneficial because to much of it is harmful for hair on the scalp which usually happens for men.

So does scalp massage including using a derma roller that I've seen, and others.

At SporsClips I found a great stylist Lyndsey.
It is great talking to her including about my goal for natural hair regrowth, movies I've seen, wanting to drive a Ferrari on my bucket list, sports teams I'm a fan of and Sports that I watch, etc.
I have told her that I'll feel like I won the lottery if my hair fully regrows thick and full. No more having to wish I was in the Past, I won't have to fight envy since I wouldn't be envious of other guys,etc.
It's like she is more than a hair stylist for me.

Some visible fruit.
My SportsClips Stylist Lyndsey said she saw baby hairs in the back of my head. Most of the back hair is thick except in the center it hasn't fully regrown which is why I can see parts of the scalp since hair hasn't fully regrown thick.
This was shortly before College Football season started.
Also I did see a new short hair in the front left side area. I'm optimistic that I can get more of those which would be excellent..

I've been drinking green tea, along with using UltraFx 10 pills, and Scalp Elixir Grogenix which spray on like hairspray then massage the scalp elixir so it's spread on the rest of the scalp.. Encouraging to see visible fruit which I'm optimistic those baby hairs grow into normal size hairs.

I'll be ordering 2 other natural hair regrowth products from the say website where I brought the Scalp Elixir Grogenix 1 is a organic shampoo, the other a tool similar to a derma roller except better and safer for your hair because no hair can be remove using this tool.
The Scalp Elixir has proven to be beneficial so it's likely that the other natural hair regrowth products could also be beneficial, and maybe combined could increase the rate of natural hair regrowth.

I still look like a man in his prime early 20s except for the Widow's peak which makes me feel 60 years old or older. which is why I really want that flaw fixed.

Last edited:
It is great talking to her including about my goal for natural hair regrowth, movies I've seen, wanting to drive a Ferrari on my bucket list, sports teams I'm a fan of and Sport that I watch, etc.
I have told her that I'll feel like I won the lottery if my hair fully regrows thick and full. No more having to wish I was in the Past, won't,won't have to fight envy so I'm not envious of other guys,dd

Some visible fruit.
My SportsClips Stylist Lyndsey said she saw baby hairs in the back of my head. Most of the back hair is thick except in the center it hasn't fully regrown which is why I can see parts of the scalp since hair hasn't fully regrown thick.
Also I did see a new short hair in the front left side area. I'm optimistic that I can get more of those which would be excellent d

I've been drinking green tea, along with using UltraFx 10 pills, and Scalp Elixir Grogenix which spray on like hairspray then massage the scalp elixir so it's spread on the rest of the scalp.. Encouraging to see visible fruit which I'm optimistic those baby hairs grow into normal size hairs.

I'll be ordering 2 other natural hair regrowth products from the say website where I brought the Scalp Elixir Grogenix 1 is a organic shampoo, the other a tool similar to a derma roller except better and safer for your hair because no hair can be remove using this tool.
The Scalp Elixir has proven to be beneficial so it's likely that the other natural hair regrowth products could also be beneficial, and maybe combined could increase the rate of natural hair regrowth.

I still look like a man in his prime early 20s except for the Widow's peak which makes me feel 60 years old or older. which is why I really want that flaw fixed.
Is a Widows peak like a horseshoe ?

It is great talking to her including about my goal for natural hair regrowth, movies I've seen, wanting to drive a Ferrari on my bucket list, sports teams I'm a fan of and Sport that I watch, etc.
I have told her that I'll feel like I won the lottery if my hair fully regrows thick and full. No more having to wish I was in the Past, won't,won't have to fight envy so I'm not envious of other guys,dd

Some visible fruit.
Also I did see a new short hair in the front left side area. I'm optimistic that I can get more of those which would be excellent d

Following.
This is good ****!!

Some visible fruit.

I'm 66 now, and I started going bald in my early 30s. A very elderly man from Scotland told me how to save my hair and it worked. I have considerably more hair now than I did then. It wasn't rocket science.

I'm 66 now, and I started going bald in my early 30s. A very elderly man from Scotland told me how to save my hair and it worked. I have considerably more hair now than I did then. It wasn't rocket science.

giphy.gif

VN Store

Back