Pearl and Open Jobs, etc

rockytopscott

What would be the point in moving to a more storied/historically basketball program? Just thinking out loud here but UT can afford to keep Pearl monetarily, and have nice facilities (even though I hate TBA). What's the advantage of going to a Michigan or Iowa?

What would be the point in moving to a more storied/historically basketball program? Just thinking out loud here but UT can afford to keep Pearl monetarily, and have nice facilities (even though I hate TBA). What's the advantage of going to a Michigan or Iowa?

As everyone has already realized - money won't be a reason to leave.

If Michigan is interested, the only thing they can offer IMO is more money.

If UT beats OSU, I won't be surprised if Michigan wants to talk to Pearl. Taking UT from the bottom of the SEC to the elite 8, is pretty impressive.

I wasn't posting this as a "IS Pearl leaving" thread. I was asking what are the advantages of a different school other than ours.

I wasn't posting this as a "IS Pearl leaving" thread. I was asking what are the advantages of a different school other than ours.

The only advantage I can see for any is location. Boston area may draw him home. Other aspects we are second to none. When someone chooses to bring up "tradition" I would like to point out that Pearl is interested in BUILDING a tradtion. :rock:

Steven Pearl is redshirting this year, a freshman. The Tommy Bowl is about to be the best facility in college basketball. He gets lives in a state where he pays no state income tax. He lives in the most historically elite neighborhoods in Knoxville. His daughter also attends UT. He ain't leavin' soon guys. After his children have grown and gradutated and he builds the program to what he wants, he could move to a new challange, but not now.

Tommy Bowl = TBA = Temple de Bruce

Loosen up the purse strings and pay Pearl what he is worth, you Orange penny pinchers. Before someone else does!

VN Store

Back