Pay Attention to Subtle Hints Folks....

And you can this one as well- “I am truly grateful to Coach Pruitt and Coach Fulmer for this opportunity, and I am eager to get to work alongside them once again." Sounds like Pruitt is staying

Sounds like Foolmer is the coach and Pruitt is his assistant.

And you can this one as well- “I am truly grateful to Coach Pruitt and Coach Fulmer for this opportunity, and I am eager to get to work alongside them once again." Sounds like Pruitt is staying

It's sounding more and more like UT is spending a lot of money on outside legal council in order to pin any recruiting violations on Niedermeyer, in order to keep Pruitt safe.

Don't be so sure, hiring Steele has nothing to do with Pruitt staying or leaving..I guarantee you that. After the investigation's Pruitt will be gone, especially since he lied. Watch and see!😉

That's what I'm still holding out hope for...
But does that then mean Steele becomes our HC??

I don't really like that either

We’ll go 7-5 at least.

Tennessee is playing:
South Bama
Pitt at home
Bowling Green
SC at home (terrible as well - coach fired)
Vandy at home (terrible as well - coach fired)
And probably an FCS team

“If” Tennessee can’t win 6 or 7 next year its worse than we think. “If” they win 7 next year.......it’s still plenty bad......you got like 6 built in wins....for most teams.

We’ll go 7-5 at least.
Right now we only have 11 games scheduled, only 3 out of conference. We arent beating the big 3. That leaves 8 games. No way he goes 7-1. I see wins over Bowling Green, South Alabama and Vandy. We’ll probably add a FCS opponent for a 12th game late so that is a win. That leaves us with Pitt, USCe, KY, Mizzou and Ole Miss. We have to go 3-2 to get to 7 wins in those 5 games. I don’t see us scoring with Ole Miss. Mizzou improved all year, we were fortunate to play them early. Toss up at best. USCe I expect to be improved, but I expect to win. The season to me comes down to Pitt, KY and Mizzou. That puts us anywhere from 5-7 to 7-5.

VN Store

Back