Pay Attention to Subtle Hints Folks....

I think that Fulmer used the delay of the investigation to let the fanbase simmer down and now he is putting his pieces in place.

The good news is that they can tear down the antiquated Neyland Stadium and build a new corporate style Neyland since their will be less demand for tickets. No reason for sidewalk or everyday fans anymore since the program has became Vandyesce now.

Told you so, they should have fired Fulmer first.

I'm not a Pruitt fan but I've been telling other fans over and over we are not looking for a coach but no one wanted to hear it

Don't be so sure, hiring Steele has nothing to do with Pruitt staying or leaving..I guarantee you that. After the investigation's Pruitt will be gone, especially since he lied. Watch and see!😉

FB_IMG_1587919614106.jpg

40.2 KBViews: 0

Well, this is at least a better effort than your first retort. Kind of redundant though, since your original post *indicated* that you didn't care what anybody thought of your rooting for our enemy. You call in to Vol Calls, don't you?

And you can add this one as well- “I am truly grateful to Coach Pruitt and Coach Fulmer for this opportunity, and I am eager to get to work alongside them once again." Sounds like Pruitt is staying
What he is really saying is "I am truly grateful to Coach Pruitt and Coach Fulmer for this opportunity, now get them the f*#k out of my way so I can take this team to the promised land...peace out beetches!"

Reactions: Bobmo662
Besides his mother......who on earth is a Pruitt fan?

16-19
1/3rd+ of all games = blowout loss
Can’t beat good teams
Lose to bad teams
Don’t understand when to kick field goals
His teams are very undisciplined
He is very stubborn
He gets you in trouble on top of everything
Not me. Pruitt is a loser. Sorry, he just is. This program is dead if he stays. We are so far from the top now we can’t even see it.

More smokescreens.... Soon?

I guess people on both sides of the argument are right until they are wrong. I just trust what I've read/heard. I'm not saying ANY of this is insider information. It's just putting 2 and 2 together and listening to many different people all talk on the subject. But there are some people I trust who say his goose is cooked and it's a formality. And I will choose to believe them until they are proven wrong.

I will say this: IF he's brought back after the way this was handled Tennessee has shown, beyond a shadow of any doubt known to mankind, that they are the dumbest and most incompetent bunch of fools in the history of college athletics. I choose to believe that Randy Boyd and Plowman, along with the other decision makers, are not that dumb.

Besides his mother......who on earth is a Pruitt fan?

16-19
1/3rd+ of all games = blowout loss
Can’t beat good teams
Lose to bad teams
Don’t understand when to kick field goals
His teams are very undisciplined
He is very stubborn
He gets you in trouble on top of everything
But he iced a kicker 3 times and kicked a whiteboard.
GBO!!

Reactions: JoAllan

VN Store

Back