Pay Attention to Subtle Hints Folks....

Chitlin&theDude

And you can add this one as well- “I am truly grateful to Coach Pruitt and Coach Fulmer for this opportunity, and I am eager to get to work alongside them once again." Sounds like Pruitt is staying

Everyone calm down and don't hyperventilate. It was reported yesterday that Steele would be hired to try to keep more players from entering the portal and be able to try to hold things together a little bit. Of course this is what he's going to say today. In that report yesterday and big write up on Basilio's website it said that the Steele hire would confuse people and it would look like Pruitt made the hire when in face he did not. So far I have no reason to believe that to be inaccurate. Especially since it was said yesterday that this was going to happen and it would confuse people.

EZE

Everyone calm down and don't hyperventilate. It was reported yesterday that Steele would be hired to try to keep more players from entering the portal and be able to try to hold things together a little bit. Of course this is what he's going to say today. In that report yesterday and big write up on Basilio's website it said that the Steele hire would confuse people and it would look like Pruitt made the hire when in face he did not. So far I have no reason to believe that to be inaccurate. Especially since it was said yesterday that this was going to happen and it would confuse people.
More smokescreens.... Soon?

EZE

Besides his mother......who on earth is a Pruitt fan?

16-19
1/3rd+ of all games = blowout loss
Can’t beat good teams
Lose to bad teams
Don’t understand when to kick field goals
His teams are very undisciplined
He is very stubborn
He gets you in trouble on top of everything
A real keeper!

JohnnyJava

Subversive iconoclast
After 60 years of following the Vols im totally sick of the same old thing year after year(the last 15). All the money wasted on has beens and never weres has worn me out. I pulled for Alabama because of their excellence and they represent the SEC. I dont care if anyone likes it.
Good thing you don't care because....booooooooo!!!!

VN Store

Sponsors