Paramount+

I watched the first episode of Halo last night…I don’t remember a lot of the story from the game since I haven’t played anything beyond Halo 3, but the show seemed to be dependent on the viewer already understanding the storyline. Still entertaining enough for me to watch the second episode when it drops.

If you or someone you know wants to checkout the first episode of Halo but don't have Paramount+ they have posted the entire 1st episode on their YouTube channel.

Here's the full list of films that were added to Paramount+ on May 2nd:

(500) Days of Summer
A Chorus Line
A Thousand Words
Amistad
Black Dynamite
Bound
Bram Stoker's Dracula
Cabaret
Days Of Heaven
Elizabethtown
Ferris Bueller's Day Off
Footloose (1984)
Fresh
Galaxy Quest
Gladiator
Grease
Grosse Pointe Blank
Groundhog Day
Head of State
Little Fauss and Big Halsy
Love Story
Marathon Man
Mean Girls
Mission: Impossible
Mission: Impossible II
Mission: Impossible – Ghost Protocol
Mr. Mom
Nebraska
Paint Your Wagon
Paper Moon
Pootie Tang
Raising Arizona
Road to Perdition
Saving Private Ryan
Scary Movie
Scary Movie 2
Semi-Tough
Serpico
Shaft
Shakespeare in Love
Short Circuit
Sidewalks Of New York
Sleepy Hollow
Star Trek
Steel Magnolias
Taps
Tank Girl
The Addams Family
The Color of Money
The Dogs of War
The Fifth Element
The Fighter
The Great Gatsby
The Longest Yard
The Mechanic
The Odd Couple
The Poseidon Adventure
The Professional
True Confessions
War of the Worlds
Yours, Mine, & Ours

Reactions: RDU VOL#14
I really enjoyed this show when the first season aired back in the summer of 2019. It was quickly given a season 2 renewal but unfortunately covid probably destroyed its future.

After binging Discovery and Picard...

Discovery - is an excellent show, hands down! Great characters, very well thought out, I highly recommend. Sonequa Martin-Green does an excellent job. All 4 seasons stay strong imo.

Picard - Picard started out very well. Season 1 was very intriguing and well done. Season 2, decent but just dragged and why did they have to bring that tired old character into the show?

The new Star Trek Strange New Worlds(pre-Kirk) is good so far. There has only been like 2 episodes posted but I haven't checked it in several days.

Evil is just such a good show. I'm still watching Season 2 but I have to say the Elevator episode was easily one of my faves so far.

I watched the first episode of Halo last night…I don’t remember a lot of the story from the game since I haven’t played anything beyond Halo 3, but the show seemed to be dependent on the viewer already understanding the storyline. Still entertaining enough for me to watch the second episode when it drops.

I feel like it's a bastardized version of the original game. Special affects are good though. Acting is decent enough.

I don't mind a good origin story. But they combined an origin story with the first Halo game.

I feel like it's a bastardized version of the original game. Special affects are good though. Acting is decent enough.

I don't mind a good origin story. But they combined an origin story with the first Halo game.

Funny enough, I watched another episode last night (episode 5 or 6 I think,) and I’ve just started viewing it as it’s own thing independent of the games, which has made me appreciate the show more.

Major complaint is that there is next to no scenes with Master Chief doing anything other than being angry and yelling at people

I thought that The Streaming Wars was the best of the three Paramount+ South Park "movies" so far.

Wrapping up my Halo review that no one asked for - the very last episode was awesome, although admittedly cheesy and with a few logic flaws. But definitely more of the show I was expecting to see. Payoff wasn’t worth all that episodes of watching Master Chief and the Spartans cry about their past however. I give the overall season a 3.5/10, and the first and last episode are the only real reason it didn’t get a 1 in my book.

Reactions: Ttucke11
I’m getting my first use out of free sub from T-Mobile. Letting the kids watch Sonic 2.

VN Store

Back