Paramount+

I've never played the game so I'm not familiar the premise but this looks really interesting.

I'm excited. I think tons of people around my age will be watching it

And it seems to be of similar style to some of the Marvel and newer Star Wars (Mandalorian, Book of Boba Fett) things, so I could see it catching on to a wider audience than to just former/current Halo (video game) players

Reactions: CagleMtnVol
I'm excited. I think tons of people around my age will be watching it

And it seems to be of similar style to some of the Marvel and newer Star Wars (Mandalorian, Book of Boba Fett) things, so I could see it catching on to a wider audience than to just former/current Halo (video game) players
Yeah, I got some Mandalorian vibes from it as well.

I can't believe they put the second season of Evil on Paramount +. I refuse to pay for something that was on network television. I will just wait for it to go to Netflix.

I can't believe they put the second season of Evil on Paramount +. I refuse to pay for something that was on network television. I will just wait for it to go to Netflix.
Pretty sure It like SEAL Team was canceled at CBS so both ended up becoming Paramount+ Originals. I highly doubt it will go to Netflix.

Here is my original post on it moving.
--------
This could be a great move for a show like this and could let it go to even darker places.

Last edited:
Pretty sure It like SEAL Team was canceled at CBS so both ended up becoming Paramount+ Originals. I highly doubt it will go to Netflix.

Here is my original post on it moving.
--------

If it went darker and possibly even more risque then it would make a lot of sense.

I mention Netflix because I think Season 1 is there.

VN Store

Back