Paramount+

All into Clarice, but they release a new episode every 3 weeks. Doesn’t look good for a second season.

Paramount+ shows all CBS shows.

It's in negotiation to have the 2nd Season air exclusively on Paramount+ and not CBS.
I had CBS All Access and it automatically transitioned into Paramount +

Been watching Reno 911! on PP and boy does it hold up. It's almost like watching it for the first time. I've forgotten 90% of the jokes.

Big shout out to Junior. I feel like I at least chuckled at everything he ever said. Holy ****, he's so funny.

I had paramount for a couple of months. Got pretty old. Did watch some old real world shows for the memories but that's about it. My youngest son does like little bear

Been watching Reno 911! on PP and boy does it hold up. It's almost like watching it for the first time. I've forgotten 90% of the jokes.

Big shout out to Junior. I feel like I at least chuckled at everything he ever said. Holy ****, he's so funny.

For the longest i didnt realize that those actors were on The State from MTV

There is a brand new season on the Roku Channel. It's 25 episodes, but each episode is about 10 minutes long. Still just as good as the original series and all the original players are back.

Reactions: n_huffhines

VN Store

Back