'17 PA CB Lamont Wade

IMO we are a lock for Wade, obviously distance isnt a issue since hes came here on his own dime multiple occasions. We are the BIGGEST stage to play on, and he has a chance to come in here and start next season. PSU might gain momentum, but that place is a s*** hole. Ive driven by there a few times. Its in a garbage town 5 miles from a state prison. if you as me Knoxville is the place to be (typing this with my orange glasses on) :)

Agree, he wants on the biggest stage, always mentions SEC. Vol

The attendance for this VT/Pitt game is terrible. Hopefully Wade notices.

Pitt should be embarrassed!! Night game against an in-conference opponent that you must beat to play in the championship game and you might have 40,000...and that is being generous...Tennessee has more for their Spring practice..

I think we get both, and a current commit gets a gitshirt.

I think we get both, and keep our current guys.

We need a large class of corners/safeties. Labruzza likely plays safety. That means Bailey, Wade, and Corker would be corners.

I highly doubt we get Henderson.

I really think the "git shirt" crap with Bailey and Labruzza is just a bunch of star gazing morans that don't realize both of those guys are actually very good.

BB will be happy about that. Lose a top notch CB to a team like Pitt? That soujds about right for us this year.

If the kid didn't have five stars next to his name people would be questioning Wade. He's very short and plays at a school (while good) that's the second smallest level of competition in PA (used to be smallest before this year). Then you have guys like BB that already question his actual play.

The kid is considering us and....Pitt and PSU. NOT Bama, or LSU, or OSU (who had him lower on their board)...

Reactions: 2 people
If the kid didn't have five stars next to his name people would be questioning Wade. He's very short and plays at a school (while good) that's the second smallest level of competition in PA (used to be smallest before this year). Then you have guys like BB that already question his actual play.

The kid is considering us and....Pitt and PSU. NOT Bama, or LSU, or OSU (who had him lower on their board)...

The fact is he does have those 5 stars. And we can argue till the cows come home but those stars mean something. Also, nobody on this board gets paid to evaluate D1 talent. I would be willing to bet even fewer have the qualifications to recognize one talent over another. Basically, whatever we on VN think about Wades play is pretty much irrelevant.

The guy has those big time offers. The fact that he is considering us, Pitt and PSU doesnt mean that much. Maybe he just like those three schools more. Nobody has access to a teams recruiting board.

Reactions: 1 person
The fact is he does have those 5 stars. And we can argue till the cows come home but those stars mean something. Also, nobody on this board gets paid to evaluate D1 talent. I would be willing to bet even fewer have the qualifications to recognize one talent over another. Basically, whatever we on VN think about Wades play is pretty much irrelevant.

The guy has those big time offers. The fact that he is considering us, Pitt and PSU doesnt mean that much. Maybe he just like those three schools more. Nobody has access to a teams recruiting board.

It's pretty well known OSU had him on the back burner while they waited for others.

You were probably a big Chris Donald fan, too.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back