'17 PA CB Lamont Wade

Farrell sucks at evaluations. That's what makes him garbage. He's just got a platform. He had Derrick Green ahead of Kamara even after seeing them live versus elite talent. He can't project talent well at all.

Derrick Green was unfortunate to play for Brady Hoke. Not all his fault imo.

"They were just letting me know I had a really good opportunity to come in here and play early and that Tennessee is really a program that's going upwards and in a good direction," Wade said. "They said they need a cover corner, especially with Cam leaving."

"I've loved Tennessee ever since my visit to the Georgia game last year when I was in that environment," Wade said. "Ever since then I've just felt really good when I get back down here.

"I know what Tennessee has to offer. I know the environment is crazy and how the fans are. I know how the players are and the coaches, everything."

"I could definitely see myself coming in here and playing early because they have a need for it," Wade said.

"Tennessee's been close to the top ever since my first visit."
Fortenberry

Reactions: 16 people
“i’ve been taking in a lot on these past few visits, so this visit just added onto it,” said wade[.] “it was a real good experience. I got to see a little bit more, do a little bit more, spend more time with the coaches and stuff, so that was really good.”

“i’m down to probably, like, five now, so tennessee’s been close to the top ever since my first visit,” he said.

“they were just letting me know that i had a real good opportunity to come in here and play early and that tennessee is really a program that’s going upward, going in a good direction,” he said. “i love tennessee, ever since my first visit to the georgia game last year when i got in that environment. Even since then, it’s been real good. I just felt good to get back down here. I know what tennessee has to offer. I know the environment is crazy. I know how the fans are. I know how the players are, the coaches and everything. It’s really good.”

“that’s another thing that they said. They said they need some corners. They need that one cover corner, and especially (since) cam’s hurt right now,” wade said, referring to injured vols senior cornerback cameron sutton. With him leaving, he won’t be here next year. … i definitely could see myself coming in here, playing early at cornerback, definitely, because they have a little bit of a need for it.”

“actually, i remember talking to (sutton) last year, and he was talking about leaving out. He was talking about going into the (nfl) draft. But i guess he decided to come back,” wade said. “but he definitely said coach martinez was a real good coach, and he really cared for his players and stuff like that.”

“coach (butch) jones cares for all of his players, and that means a lot,” wade said. “tennessee is really a real family environment, and that’s something you’re looking for coming seven hours away from home.”

Reactions: 14 people

VN Store

Back