Ozark on Netflix

I’ve grown sort of a crush on Sofia Hublitz 😂 she’s a good actor, not sure why she doesn’t do more movies.

I loved the first two seasons, however I was a little worried if they could deliver another season that would reel me in. While there were some stretches that I thought were a bit overdone, overall I thought season 3 was great.

I still feel like the byrdes aren’t exactly on the right side of the cartel. Killing Helen was a message IMO.
. To add to the discussion, I don't know that Ben is really dead. They never showed what happened to him and that body could have easily been that of the therapist. Also, the same hitman was used for Helen...

Reactions: Dallasbowlin
. To add to the discussion, I don't know that Ben is really dead. They never showed what happened to him and that body could have easily been that of the therapist. Also, the same hitman was used for Helen...
I thought the same, but did he get away or did the hit man just kidnap him? Would be interesting to see if they go down that road what the explanation will be.

I thought the same, but did he get away or did the hit man just kidnap him? Would be interesting to see if they go down that road what the explanation will be.
That's an interesting question that they kind of left open-ended. I guess that Rose now potentially working for Darlene opens up some possibilities.

Reactions: Dallasbowlin
Season started off slowly but turned out to be pretty dang good. Hopefully Marty's wife has now learned to listen to him.

First 2 episodes were slow, but after that the show shot out like a rocket.

I do hope next season is the last just because I don't want them to drag it out, but what a set up .

Also Tom Pelphrey better get some Emmy consideration for his performance as Ben. More proof the problem with Iron Fist wasn't the actors.

I do hope next season is the last just because I don't want them to drag it out, but what a set up .

Also Tom Pelphrey better get some Emmy consideration for his performance as Ben. More proof the problem with Iron Fist wasn't the actors.

Agreed on Tom Pelphrey getting some consideration for an Emmy. I would also include Laura Linney (Wendy Byrde) as well. She was great this season, especially in her last interaction with Ruth.

Agreed on Tom Pelphrey getting some consideration for an Emmy. I would also include Laura Linney (Wendy Byrde) as well. She was great this season, especially in her last interaction with Ruth.

Bateman and Linney are shoe-ins for Emmy noms, as I think they both got noms for Seasons 1 and 2. They should get Best Actor and Actress, Pelphrey Supporting Actor and Julia Garner for Supporting Actress (she won last year).

Ozark writers said they plan to make two more seasons.

Much like Breaking Bad, I was afraid this season wouldn’t be as interesting once the main characters become hardened, professional criminals. For that reason, I thought the first few episodes were slow and kinda far fetched.

The wife’s brother really saves the season.

VN Store

Back