Ozark on Netflix

A show set in the Ozarks but you never see mountains
Not only is it not filmed in the Ozarks, no one from the Ozarks talks like they are portrayed on the show. I know, because my folks live in the Ozarks and we have a place down there too.

Also, season 3 episode 3 - where the brother in law is driving the boat in the cove and the water patrol shows up. Water patrol is clearly marked as Missouri State Highway Patrol (which is the water patrol on the Lake of the Ozarks) but they call him "Sheriff". Missouri Highway Patrol does not have rank of sheriff.

Reactions: BigOrangeAl 1979
Not only is it not filmed in the Ozarks, no one from the Ozarks talks like they are portrayed on the show. I know, because my folks live in the Ozarks and we have a place down there too.

Also, season 3 episode 3 - where the brother in law is driving the boat in the cove and the water patrol shows up. Water patrol is clearly marked as Missouri State Highway Patrol (which is the water patrol on the Lake of the Ozarks) but they call him "Sheriff". Missouri Highway Patrol does not have rank of sheriff.

They also don't really kill any of the people on the show either.

Well that would be more on THEM...right? Maybe that’s what they call him, like we do with Peyton?

Reminds me of Justified trying to pull off being in Kentucky. Great show but I remember a guy at work who is from the area Justified was supposed to take place in and he just laughed.

Pretty much all of Ozark is filmed on and around Lake Allatoona and other scenes are shot in the ATL area. Navarro’s home is a cemetery on the west side of Atlanta.

Westview Cemetery

I feel like ozark is primed for one more season, and then end it all with a feature film in theaters. They should gain a lot of fans after that season.

Yep. Great actor. He kinda looks like keanu reeves but for some reason, I feel like I've seen his mug somewhere before. Just can't place him.
I was convinced it was him for one or two episodes until I actually googled who it was.

Yep. Great actor. He kinda looks like keanu reeves but for some reason, I feel like I've seen his mug somewhere before. Just can't place him.

I kind of think he has a resemblance at times to Rob McElhenney from "Its Always Sunny"

E_Always_Sunny_02062020.png

what a great ending. I had looked down for a brief second then heard the noise. My jaw's on the ground and I'm saying "oh sh!!!!!t".

Reactions: tn4elvis
It starts kind of slow and creepy but the twist and turns during the end of the first season and second one are crazy.

VN Store

Back