Ozark on Netflix

Finished it Tuesday night. I liked the ending but I feel that the story and characters peaked. I fear another season will be a letdown.

agree with the consensus here that Ruth is the best thing on the show. I've found that women think Charlotte is really beautiful but I agree with Jerry - she looks like a dude to me.

the son is also one of my favorites

Cade reminded me of Richie Aprile from the Sopranos - came in from prison; was a deadbeat and just generally f'd things up.

tony-and-richie.jpg

My wife has been watching You and every time I go in the room I keep thinking this seems like a really dumb show.....Is it really that good??

Reactions: tn4elvis
My wife has been watching You and every time I go in the room I keep thinking this seems like a really dumb show.....Is it really that good??
No it’s actually a really good show imo and I liked season 2 even better than the 1st one.

Reactions: tn4elvis
I’m excited for season three. The directors have stated that they plan to make two more seasons after this one, as long as Netflix allows. Since this is one of Netflix’s biggest hits, I’m sure it’ll continue to be a mainstay.

VN Store

Back